Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Soyciety defending female status quo at all costs.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Any criticism of female behavior is tabu. Soyciety worships pussy. 'Maybe incels are gay because they hate women' :foidSoy::soy:. Fucking retards. These soy faggots deny reality. Soyciety is retarded. No one cares that females insult, bully and humilate ugly men. I have first hand experience with it. THIS IS REALITY. Females hate ugly men. 'Suck it up and be a man' :soy:. Ok, soy faggot. Next time I crush your head with a hammer do you 'suck it up and be a man'?

they think worshipping women will get them pussy but only makes women more narcissistic.
but muh period pain

they think worshipping women will get them pussy but only makes women more narcissistic.
but muh period pain
Periods are god’s way to punish and remind foids of their purpose: to be fucked by man and produce his progeny!

Bro, foids love Chris Brown, and he beat the shit out of Rihanna.

Screen Shot 2021 08 25 at 113259 PM

Any criticism of female behavior is tabu. Soyciety worships pussy. 'Maybe incels are gay because they hate women' :foidSoy::soy:. Fucking retards. These soy faggots deny reality. Soyciety is retarded. No one cares that females insult, bully and humilate ugly men. I have first hand experience with it. THIS IS REALITY. Females hate ugly men. 'Suck it up and be a man' :soy:. Ok, soy faggot. Next time I crush your head with a hammer do you 'suck it up and be a man'?
"Suck it up and be a man"
Muh toxic masculinity is when men don't speak about their emotions, but when they and these emotions aren't rainbow-colored expressions of faggotry/happiness do they are whiny bitches or dangerous sociopaths

This is the only website where I can openely criticize foids without getting banned or attacked by white knights.

That's the issue. You got it right. Incels are born because society worship pussy. If they didn't, girls wouldn't believe to be higher beings of this dick, and if they would stop defending them, they would return back to the golden age. The system worked for millennia, so let guys hope out of society and let it die intimated they listen

READ THIS FOR CONFIRMATION OF THIS VERY POINT

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM

Thank you for such a beautiful thread. I know of a woman who became extremely vain after years of praise and worship. She could not handle any form of criticism or rejection. She also denigrates those with mental illness who refuse to orbit around her.

"Shay! You're such a beautiful best friend!"

"Shay! You're a whole meal! We all love you honey!"

"Shay! You are so sweet, beautiful, and humble! You deserve to be treated like a princess/queen!"

"Shay, you will always be my greatest friend. The bond we have is inseparable!"

For that woman, my inhibition lowers in sheer disgust and thus the criticism flows. Thank you again, fellow incel.

Why smash it while you simply could squeeze it (in Minecraft):feelsjuice: