Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soyciety: bullying someone they consider weak and worthless at school.

I don't know how MORE people aren't going ER honestly.

happens almost weekly, just the news doesnt seem to cover it all the time
Sadly, unless it fits within the media's narrative, it's not going to be reported.

He was a sexhaver normie though:feelsseriously:.

Tbh, reading about mass shootings like this always made me wonder why the families and friends of the perpetrators are allowed to live instead of being killed out of principle. It's not like the shooters gave a single fuck about the lives of any of the innocents they killed, so why the fuck should the people they apparently valued enough to let them live be also valued by the society they didn't give a fuck about? If any of my family members died in a mass shooting, I'd retaliate on the shooter's family, friends, or anyone else whom the shooter considered valuable enough to not kill. Not even necessarily because I like my family members or so, but simply out of principle. We truly do live in a cucked soyciety if such soyciety does nothing to even the K/D ratios in those incidents. Execute them, hunt them for sport or fun, force them into being breeding stock to replenish the losses their retarded relative took away, but for fucks sake, do at least something to them.

That said, this part of the massacre had me grinning:feelshaha::

As staff and customers tried to hide beneath tables and service booths, Huberty turned his attention toward six women and children huddled together.[25] He first killed 19-year-old María Colmenero-Silva with a single gunshot to the chest, then fatally shot nine-year-old Claudia Pérez[4] in the stomach, cheek, thigh, hip, leg, chest, back, armpit, and head with his Uzi. He then wounded Pérez's 15-year-old sister Imelda once in the hand[26] with the same weapon, and fired upon 11-year-old Aurora Peña with his shotgun. Peña—initially wounded in the leg—had been shielded by her pregnant aunt, 18-year-old Jackie Reyes.[27] Huberty shot Reyes 48 times with the Uzi.[28] Beside his mother's body, eight-month-old Carlos Reyes sat up and wailed, whereupon Huberty shouted at the child, then killed the infant with a single pistol shot to the center of the back.[29]

And not a single one of the survivor's had the guts to rape or kill his daughter in retaliation:feelsseriously::feelswhat:. Truly, they deserved it at that point.

He was a sexhaver normie though:feelsseriously:.

Tbh, reading about mass shootings like this always made me wonder why the families and friends of the perpetrators are allowed to live instead of being killed out of principle. It's not like the shooters gave a single fuck about the lives of any of the innocents they killed, so why the fuck should the people they apparently valued enough to let them live be also valued by the society they didn't give a fuck about? If any of my family members died in a mass shooting, I'd retaliate on the shooter's family, friends, or anyone else whom the shooter considered valuable enough to not kill. Not even necessarily because I like my family members or so, but simply out of principle. We truly do live in a cucked soyciety if such soyciety does nothing to even the K/D ratios in those incidents. Execute them, hunt them for sport or fun, force them into being breeding stock to replenish the losses their retarded relative took away, but for fucks sake, do at least something to them.

That said, this part of the massacre had me grinning:feelshaha::

And not a single one of the survivor's had the guts to rape or kill his daughter in retaliation:feelsseriously::feelswhat:. Truly, they deserved it at that point.
You’re forgetting that some of the time these mass killers want to or do kill their family members and friends but sometimes in the cases they want to they simply couldn’t get to them at the time they decided to carry out their massacre ie I think ER wanted to off his stepmother Soumaya for example but she wasn’t around during the DOR and he also wanted to kill his brothER Jazz but decided against it at the last minute so anyway just saying if you were to do this or rathER just some or any person you may actually simply be doing the shooter a favor from their perspective while thinking mistakenly that you’re getting revenge. :feelshaha:

Luke Woodham and Charles Whitman both killed their mothERs before their attacks/killing sprees I do believe so... :feelsokman:

You’re forgetting that some of the time these mass killers want to or do kill their family members and friends but sometimes in the cases they want to they simply couldn’t get to them at the time they decided to carry out their massacre ie I think ER wanted to off his stepmother Soumaya for example but she wasn’t around during the DOR and he also wanted to kill his brothER Jazz but decided against it at the last minute
True. I'd say that when the killers go ER at the people who actually are the reason for why their lives are shit, their family members and others, well, not trying to sound too psychotic or anything, but that's really just eugenics at work I'd say:feelsjuice:. One genetically-screwed organism destroying a bunch of other organisms also carrying their pathetic genetics to ensure that others like them aren't born. When somebody starts killing complete strangers though, it is utterly cucked for those strangers' loved ones not to seek revenge in any way they can.

so anyway just saying if you were to do this or rathER just some or any person you may actually simply be doing the shooter a favor from their perspective while thinking mistakenly that you’re getting revenge. :feelshaha:
That's the thing though:feelsthink:. Given how many mass shooters either kill themselves or get killed by the cops, what should a theoretical individual seeking revenge for the deaths of their loved ones, either friends or family, care about? The hypothetical feelings a dead man would maybe feel if he weren't dead, or their own desperate need for at least some justice:feelshehe:?

Not saying I'd pERsonally do this of course. Just saying that if I had the power to do so, I'd make this the standards procedure when dealing with the aftermath of incidents like this:feelsokman::feelshmm:.

Luke Woodham and Charles Whitman both killed their mothERs before their attacks/killing sprees I do believe so... :feelsokman:
Nice:feelsautistic:.

True. I'd say that when the killers go ER at the people who actually are the reason for why their lives are shit, their family members and others, well, not trying to sound too psychotic or anything, but that's really just eugenics at work I'd say:feelsjuice:. One genetically-screwed organism destroying a bunch of other organisms also carrying their pathetic genetics to ensure that others like them aren't born. When somebody starts killing complete strangers though
Simplification.
Your family members are a main reason why your life is shit but not only they.
I believe that positive experiences with your peers and being accepted at school could partially compensate for having a bad childhood and unloving/uncaring parents.

If the humans act on instincts which tell them to bully and abuse the weak, they are also guilty.
I have read that bullying is more damaging to the children and teens than abusive parents and sexual abuse.

Simplification.
Your family members are a main reason why your life is shit but not only they.
I believe that positive experiences with your peers and being accepted at school could partially compensate for having a bad childhood and unloving/uncaring parents.
Fair point. I should have probably written that better and said "people you know that fucked your life up", rather than just writing about their families. That would include classmates and so on, of course. I've even seen one horror youtuber once wondering why there were so few people taking revenge at their class reunions and so on. People almost never get revenge for their bullying:feelsseriously::feelsUgh:.

If the humans act on instincts which tell them to bully and abuse the weak, they are also guilty.

I have read that bullying is more damaging to the children and teens than abusive parents and sexual abuse.
Yup, I think I've also read that study. Also found a bunch of other interesting ones since I've recently been looking into the link between parental abuse and bullying victimization, stuff's pretty blackpilling when you realize that looks are a main factor in the latter and so logically must be in the former as well.

In the weeks following the massacre, Huberty's wife and daughters received numerous death threats, forcing them to temporarily reside with a family friend. All three would attend counseling sessions for over nine months.[94]

Etna Huberty and her daughters initially relocated from San Ysidro to Chula Vista, where Zelia and Cassandra enrolled in school under assumed names.[14][95] One year later, the family moved to the community of Spring Valley.[96]

Jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. All they could do was a bunch of meaningless death threats. They really let his family go untouched to live their lives after a massacre like that:lul::lul:. Imagine the scale of cuckoldry of just letting it be when some worthless genetic deadend faggot kills your children or other family and you are too pathetic to kill his family in retaliation:lul::lul::lul:. Truly a herd of domesticated cattle those people are:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.