Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soyciety being offended by blackface is dumb.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It is essentially dressing up to look like someone else, a nigger specifically. I’m a curry and I really couldn’t care less if a mayofaggot made their skin brown to look like a curry. I don’t even care Justin Trudeau did it, the issue is that he is part of the globohomo elite and is a hypocrite.

What’s more it is acceptable for niggers to wear white face. The movie White Chicks isn’t cancelled.

I do understand that mayofags used to mock niggers wearing blackface back in the days but the times have changed.

I guess the problem is niggers themselves. They don’t allow non niggers to say nigger despite them saying it themselves. So of course something similar here. And of course niggers have a propensity to get violent if upset. So idk, if it’s the globohomo being retarded as usual or not trying to be stabbed by a violent nigger.

Nogs are mentally fragile and always looking to cry over nothing