Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soyboys, trannies, and roasties triggered by sexy female characters in Tekken

I remember video gaming was niche and I mean niche, like fighting games were more niche than Super Mario, but now normies and since most normies are leftist, they do shit like this

I remember video gaming was niche and I mean niche, like fighting games were more niche than Super Mario, but now normies and since most normies are leftist, they do shit like this
Thankfully they have little effect since they're a minority in terms of audience. The only audience Namco actually cares about are the ones that buy all the skins and dlc hence why the characters remain sexualized. Retarded normies and foids think game companies will just change what fills their pockets out of an act of moral virtue.

this freaks constantly demand diversity and representation, but they don't create their own games, stories or characters.

shut up nigga
Stop jerking off to cartoon bitches

Thankfully they have little effect since they're a minority in terms of audience. The only audience Namco actually cares about are the ones that buy all the skins and dlc hence why the characters remain sexualized. Retarded normies and foids think game companies will just change what fills their pockets out of an act of moral virtue.
They will start to give in after some time just wait until their Cuck Shareholders start to meddle into their buisness. CAPCOM removed all their "Sexist" Jokes in their remakes too

They will start to give in after some time just wait until their Cuck Shareholders start to meddle into their buisness. CAPCOM removed all their "Sexist" Jokes in their remakes too
Some have tried like Dead or Alive and went back on their decision after financially flopping. Capcom is a shitty company in general and hasn't made any good games since 2014/15.

Some have tried like Dead or Alive and went back on their decision after financially flopping. Capcom is a shitty company in general and hasn't made any good games since 2014/15.
RE7 was good and revived the series, RE8 was mid the RE2 Remake was great too and RE4 remake is told to be their best game oat. RE3 was shit tho

Yeah.

RE7 was good and revived the series, RE8 was mid the RE2 Remake was great too and RE4 remake is told to be their best game oat. RE3 was shit tho
Resident Evil 7 got incredibly receptive. RE4 remake is over hyped. The original is better. People praise modern Capcom because the graphics are pretty. Each new game is dumbed down and made to appeal to the lowest common denominator. A good example of this is how they changed how the controls and shooting worked in RE4 remake and inserted souls like blocking mechanics.

Monster Hunter is basically a retard game now no better than dynasty warriors.

Street fighter has been dumbed down for ages.