Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soyboys / cucks raging at some chadlite

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★

Check the fucking comments LOL

Based.
Fucking attention whores self harm because they can't lock chad's cock.
If he wanted, he prolly could fuck her the same day and she would go "he was manipulative" and pretending to be a victim.

I didn't get it at first. But now I think it's based.

cutting is a fucking joke. If you wanna kill yourself do it you stupid bitch. I don't give a fuck if you OD'd on tic tacs and diet coke

She probably sent him nudes right after, then they met up and fucked, then he shot his coom on her fresh cuts and she liked it..

She probably sent him nudes right after, then they met up and fucked, then he shot his coom on her fresh cuts and she liked it..
Yes, that's probably what happened

I've been seeing this meme everywhere lol based chadlite

when girls see my face on omealgle they skip instantly but this guy made fun of her and she was smiling jfl

jfl based
Simps

If a trucel did this he would've gotten insta-banned and doxxed

The only reason why foids cut them selves is cuz they can't have chad

not a chadlite, just a mid-tier normie that did nothing wrong. that sub is called trashy, but there's nothing more trashy than self-harm scars tbh
it's really funny how all these degenerate whores "self-harm" and then seethe when people aren't feeling sympathy for their bullshit and why should they? the past ten years a sub-culture has formed around self-harm on tumblr. the same with depression and anxiety. it's a joke that has developed into a fetish with fat tumblr/reddit roasties clogging up the resources because they're trash.
foids hide behind mental illness because it acts as a cloak to their biological weakness compared to men, but feminism dictates they're strong (they're not, they're weak asf). "i'm such a stronk wohman, but i have anxiety so i can't work". sad we lost so many rights just to appeal to this pathetic sex

not a chadlite, just a mid-tier normie that did nothing wrong. that sub is called trashy, but there's nothing more trashy than self-harm scars tbh
it's really funny how all these degenerate whores "self-harm" and then seethe when people aren't feeling sympathy for their bullshit and why should they? the past ten years a sub-culture has formed around self-harm on tumblr. the same with depression and anxiety. it's a joke that has developed into a fetish with fat tumblr/reddit roasties clogging up the resources because they're trash.
foids hide behind mental illness because it acts as a cloak to their biological weakness compared to men, but feminism dictates they're strong (they're not, they're weak asf). "i'm such a stronk wohman, but i have anxiety so i can't work". sad we lost so many rights just to appeal to this pathetic sex
Ending women's rights is the next big step for humanity

Deleted someone explain please

If only she used a chainsaw she could have eased her so called suffering.

post removed?

There's nothing there