Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Soyboys classify masculinity as a mental Illness!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Kek according to the american psychological association this soyboy is the ideal male:
Screen Shot 2019 01 07 at 122744 PM 554x600

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/manhood-as-mental-disorder/

we need to get rid of the word soyboy.

A few men would fuck the majority of sluts.
Not a problem.

Reminder eventually this will leave America and contaminate the rest of the world.

Toxic masculine = not being chad

Reminder eventually this will leave America and contaminate the rest of the world.
america is always the place where all cancer starts and spreads around we should build a wall around america tbh

:soy::soy::soy::soy: muh toxic masculinity. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If you read it, it makes sense. Its talking about how men tradionally suppress their emotions which can lead to problems. Its not wrong by any means.

There is an element of truth to that. A lot of "traditional" masculinity is indeed shit. It's all about being destructive and self-destructive, it's about putting other men down in order to impress women, hurt other men in order to steal and hoard resources you can give to women. "Traditional" masculinity is brah culture and lad humour, it's anti-art, anti-health, anti-culture, it's the "Reading is for faggots"-mentality. Just beer and bacon and throwing each other under the bus in order to impress women. And yes, swallowing one's feelings and desires and always being panicky about appearing gay IS toxic and harmful. Toxic masculinity is tied to toxic femininity. And yes, a lot of incels suffer from this toxic shit and it would be better they'd commit suicide soon instead of harming low-status men with their tough-guy-far-right bullshit.

I already made this thread
There is an element of truth to that. A lot of "traditional" masculinity is indeed shit. It's all about being destructive and self-destructive, it's about putting other men down in order to impress women, hurt other men in order to get resources you can give to women. "Traditional" masculinity is brah culture and lad humour, it's anti-art, anti-health, anti-culture, it's the "Reading is for faggots"-mentality. Just beer and bacon and throwing each other under the bus in order to impress women. And yes, swallowing one's feelings and desires and always being panicky about appearing gay IS toxic and harmful. Toxic masculinity is tied to toxic femininity. And yes, a lot of incels suffer from this toxic shit and it would be better they'd commit suicide soon instead of harming low-status men with their tough-guy-far-right bullshit.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If you read it, it makes sense. Its talking about how men tradionally suppress their emotions which can lead to problems. Its not wrong by any means.
They want you to say that you can talk about your problems if you want but not to actually talk about it. If you do, they tell you to man up.

>Be me
>Get diagnosed with toxic masculinity
>Apply for neetbux
>Use my long history of shitposting on incel sites and mod status on incels.is as evidence
>Live off neetbux for the rest of my life

:feelsokman:

All numales should be rounded up and lynched. We must purify our society of soy.

>Be me
>Apply for neetbux
>Use my long history of shitposting on incel sites and mod status on incels.is as evidence

:chad::chad::chad:
All numales should be rounded up and lynched. We must purify our society of soy.
tbh. Just burn all soy plantates theory

:soy::soy::soy: Just have a mental breakdown daily bro.

Men do this because they can. Estrogen filled holes feel the need to vent and have mental breakdowns daily.

Cultists of masculinity made me suffer more than weak soyboys did. Though also soyboys are pretty annoying, but overall inoffensive.

A true alpha male wouldn’t give a shit about what a soyboy think or say.

Cultists of masculinity made me suffer more than weak soyboys did. Though also soyboys are pretty annoying, but overall inoffensive.

A true alpha male wouldn’t give a shit about what a soyboy think or say.
low t

This. Tradcucks with their "masculinity" bullshit have ruined the lives of just as many men as women do nowadays. "Masculinity" means to spit on low-status men (and) incels, because the weak shall fear the strong anyway and you either pull yourself up by your own bootstraps or you deserve to drown anyway. (Unlike the foids with their precious wombs! Now THEY have to be protected, of course!)

:soy::soy::soy: Just have a mental breakdown daily bro.

Men do this because they can. Estrogen filled holes feel the need to vent and have mental breakdowns daily.
Or you can simply tell people how you feel. If I'm annoyed at someone I tell them, if I'm mad I say so, if I'm sad and need to cry, I do. It aint hard

Brutal reminder. America gives birth to all kinds of degeneracy and sooner or later it contaminates the entire world. They must be nuked!!

>Be me
>Apply for neetbux

Genius
I like living in the USA, i hear in europe they beat up ethnics :confused:
It depends. As an example, in Swedistan they love ethnics.

Wonder what they think of Chads.

@Ritalincel watch this shit
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

masculinity is bad only if you are <6/10

They are a shame to the male species