Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soyboys and landwhales on Reddit angry at me for spitting facts

And PS:

Fuck reddit niggers ( in video game)
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
MUH INKIE ITS HARD BEING WOMAN !!!

Also despite what they think chinks are desperate for white cocku. Most inkwells who are white could do well in Asia. Never forget our boy It's Over
5hKqwIdl 1 1 1

It's the truth women fear men will know
One foid said she was shaking in rage and anger after reading it. That made my day.

One foid said she was shaking in rage and anger after reading it. That made my day.
Probably a tranny since most "people" there just keep talking about your ass JFL

Probably a tranny since most "people" there just keep talking about your ass JFL
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: might not be tbh, you'd be surprised how many landwhales lurk that subreddit.

They keep fantasizing about putting dick in our ass for some reason.

Shouldnt the equivalent be unwanted pussy instead?

Wtf you talking about?
The people getting offended by what you said. The soyboys and landwhales. They will alaways act like there in the right. No matter how full of shit they are.

The people getting offended by what you said. The soyboys and landwhales. They will alaways act like there in the right. No matter how full of shit they are.
Yep, they get so angry. Maybe the rage might make their little heart in that big obese body of there's have an attack and break. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

How do you feel about being the new .is poster child

Good job stupid Clown, btw foids lurker you are not human and are just pleasure tool for men.