Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soyboy on IT virtue signaling

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200507 102058

20200507 102125

20200507 102033

"the incel cult basically confirm what he already knows from his surroundings, let's pretend he has a chance"

65c

Last edited:
Ive always been peaceful good little boy butbi swear every time i read IT id best slap the fuck out of them. Its unreal someone so cucked can even exist irl

stop using reddit you nigger

Height is EVERYTHING. He has an above average face, but at the end of the day, he's just the gay best friend.

"Your opinion about yourself is the only thing that matters"??
Where the fuck do they come with such stuff??
dc5maqU.gif

Now every genetic trash will start self identifying as a Chad and then wonder why holes won't give him any pussy. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I stoped reading at "bald is not bad" "there are attractive bald people like JASON STATHAM"
JFL if you go bald youll look like Jason guys :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
no wonder that guy killed himself after taking their advice

I stoped reading at "bald is not bad" "there are attractive bald people like JASON STATHAM"
JFL if you go bald youll look like Jason guys :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
no wonder that guy killed himself after taking their advice
Remember that meme with the rock and the soyboy wanted to shave his head too because the rock has such a high LMS? :feelskek:

Tbf his face isn’t that bad, but combined with that height it’s gonna be tough in the West.

I don't think he's Trucel tier bad, but his height fucks him over.

Height is EVERYTHING. He has an above average face, but at the end of the day, he's just the gay best friend.
brutal

he should rope and be done with it

Short and curry it’s over for him

over fot hat nigga