Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Soyboy children. I look like a soyboy.

• Thread starter PluralSpaceRace
  • Start date
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
How could a parent see their kid is becoming a soyboy faggot and not intervene? :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: Because of my absolute shit parents I now look like an underdeveloped soyboy faggot. Thankfully I don't have the personality of a soylent drinker, but HOW COULD THEY SEE HOW I WAS DEVELOPING AND NOT DO ANYTHING. Piece of shit parents. Fucking low iq idots. Glad one is in hell and hopefully the other one will be there soon. I hate seeing soyboy children. The parents should be forced to intervene tbh.
Do parents not give a flying shit about their children's quality of life? Are parents so bluepilled they think their soyboy faggot children will have good lifes? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :woke::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Brutal tbh but yeah, of course they wont give a shit about your physical development

The noreplypill hits again

Over for soyboycels

Understandable ragefuel ngl