Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL :soy:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

Download 3

If this passes, then there are truly no other alternatives left...

Burgercels on suicide watch.

Crazy shit man

There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.
(((They’re))) always trying to fuck some shit

it's over. USA will have Chinese level censorship within 10 years. they will kill all political dissidents and start organ harvesting.

FDR fucked us. His tyrannical presidency was the tipping point where we went from a Pseudo-Hamiltonian Republic to the American Empire. Fuck this.

it's over. USA will have Chinese level censorship within 10 years. they will kill all political dissidents and start organ harvesting.
Pretty much, this
This is the fate of any developed country whatsoever

FDR fucked us. His tyrannical presidency was the tipping point where we went from a Pseudo-Hamiltonian Republic to the American Empire. Fuck this.
this gonna be far far worse than FDR. They will have mandatory skin implants within 20 years. Every crisis is an opportunity for them to extend their reach.

this gonna be far far worse than FDR. They will have mandatory skin implants within 20 years. Every crisis is an opportunity for them to extend their reach.
I’ve got no doubt about that bro. I’m already a conspiracycel, but watching the shit that the US does nowadays freaks me the fuck out. I’m getting a cabin in Wyoming the second I graduate uni

Soylent drinking Congressmen protecting m'lady from hate speech :soy::soy::soy:. lindsey graham looks like a faggot who's in the middle of a male to female "transition" jfl. If you want to fight pedophilia lock up all the politicians and their associates.

It's really funny how America keeps talking about freedom and how countries like China are bad for doing this stuff. Yet here they are doing it themselves.

Do they have no shame?

It's really funny how America keeps talking about freedom and how countries like China are bad for doing this stuff. Yet here they are doing it themselves.

Do they have no shame?
Rules for thee not (((me)))

Well that's fucked looks like my hobbit sized ass will have to go into hiding, I wonder were my cardboard box is.

JFL at Americucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back