Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Soy] whole family gets DNA kit for Xmas, the mother starts freaking out

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

:feelshaha: The memes make themselves

jfl waterboard that bitch with eggnog

> 94912 UPDOOTS

RIP that man, either he will be paying for her kid willingly or he will be forced to do it by the gubbenment

Sounds like a Reddit LARP but its plausible enough.

The reason I always doubt these stories is that...this kind of event can pretty easily be narrowed down to the individuals involved and I am just wary of the fact that if this actually happened people would be shy about posting it online.

OTOH...Foids gonna foid JFL

I wouldn’t trust them with my dna but for different reasons. Who knows what they do with it..

The elite gonna replace us with robots tbh.

[–]TooShiftyForYou 3782 points 8 hours ago
Once took a DNA test that said I had a higher chance of developing Alzheimer's disease. Been trying to forget about ever since.
[–]signin11 4843 points 8 hours ago
You’ll forget soon enough.

loled tbh

I wouldn’t trust them with my dna but for different reasons. Who knows what they do with it..

Its not a full screening, but they often put it in a database so if any one of your family does something your dna even if you don't input it is found. How they got the golden gate killer. Right now they are doing genetics markers for ancestry.

If you see, processors are already made by robots. How can they make 14nm processors by hand?

Sounds like a Reddit LARP

The problem is the odds of it happening, the odds of that person reacting in a certain manner, and the lastly the odds that person will suddenly be aware of Reddit enough to make a post in some subreddit....make it very unlikely...not implausible (but what isn't btw)...but very unlikely.

Reddit probably pays people to come up with meme content threads.

WTF is an AncestryDNA and how does it work ?

WTF is an AncestryDNA and how does it work ?
It's in the name - DNA testing to determine a person's (actual) genetic ties.

The "kit" itself is little more than some large cotton swab(s) to "collect" the sample(s) (saliva from the wall of ones' mouth) and plastic container(s)/forms with which to ship it back to them to get the results

notice how only the mom freaked out, meanwhile the "hubby" was probably confused on what was going on with her. Stupid cucks, i swear. And also notice how the poster was saying that no matter what they love the mom and support her, like bitch please, your mom is a cheating whore and you still love her?

A normal day in West

Western degeneracy will soon be a global norm

What really bothers me in those kinds of situations is that there will be no repercussion on the cheating mother. The dad paying for and raising a child that isn't his will be considered perfectly "normal" but at the same time a mother will never accept to raise a kid a guy had with another woman, and even if she does out of virtue signalling she will be a bitch to him. I've seen this through my own eyes many times.
If the dad in OP's post divorces her because of this, she will leave with half of his possessions that he worked for his whole life (and the judge will be perfectly fine with it), and go ride Chad for a while using this money, then eventually settle for another "nice hubby" that "supports" her and her children.
Women are queens and we are the disposable sex.

These kits are the best!
They prove that women are cheating sluts

Jfl, mom probably made up that bs sob story on the stop. Women will look you straight in your eyes lie to you straight to your face without flinching.

Foids are not human beings. They are androids. Their coding tells them to self preserve at any cost and at any expense.
Fucking drones

why is reddit obsessed with cuckoldery

. The dad paying for and raising a child that isn't his will be considered perfectly "normal" but at the same time a mother will never accept to raise a kid a guy had with another woman, and even if she does out of virtue signalling she will be a bitch to him.

Just one question: If the cuckold knew that he is raising another's man kid, why the fuck did they fight upstairs for an hour?

Just one question: If the cuckold knew that he is raising another's man kid, why the fuck did they fight upstairs for an hour?
Probably just made a fake story for the kids so the bitch wouldn't be held liable for being a whore. Tbhtbh
Otherwise, other relatives would've known about it

Yeah this didn't add up.

They probably both agreed to make up the story.

Cant believe that subreddit got so popular, only numales on reddit like to read those LARP stories

(((They))) store people’s dna for tracking purposes

Any incels brigading this post are getting permanently banned and called poopyheads. Some of you suck, and on Christmas too.

"All women are cheaters"​
Its very sad if your generalisation of this world is this acute and detrimental. Incels are a scourge and stain on modern society.

Edit - 10+ bans an counting. Keep the reports coming! Thanks

Edit2 - Thanks so much for the reports, keep them coming and our mods will take care of it! I'm off for Christmas lunch with the family. Have a great day everyone!

isn't a whore = no upvotes

is a whore = 50k upvotes

thinks shes a whore but turns out not to be but still actually is (take that misogynists) = 140k upvotes

classic reddit

you say this is a LARP, sure, probably

but paternity tests are banned in france for a reason

Any incels brigading this post are getting permanently banned and called poopyheads. Some of you suck, and on Christmas too.

"All women are cheaters"​
Its very sad if your generalisation of this world is this acute and detrimental. Incels are a scourge and stain on modern society.

Edit - 10+ bans an counting. Keep the reports coming! Thanks

Edit2 - Thanks so much for the reports, keep them coming and our mods will take care of it! I'm off for Christmas lunch with the family. Have a great day everyone!

So much soy.
I'd shit in my pants if I would see gallowboob in the street.

Attachments

• ozz1gcjh5ah11.jpg
    ozz1gcjh5ah11.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 43
"incels" = hottest meme and boogeyman of 2019

Jfl, mom probably made up that bs sob story on the stop. Women will look you straight in your eyes lie to you straight to your face without flinching.

Foids are not human beings. They are androids. Their coding tells them to self preserve at any cost and at any expense.
Fucking drones
Good way of putting it. Damn femoids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back