Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soy Wars, Episode 4: The Cuck Strikes Back

ChadTears555

ChadTears555

no bio
★★★★
I cannot provide a link because my device does not have a copy and paste feature.
Here is a screenshot. Just search the video title.

Attachments

• 2018-10-02-204606.jpg
    2018-10-02-204606.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 153
Nah we don’t do that here bro.

Just post the link bro. U can embed the url into the post. Don’t just post s screenshot of a video your trying to show. Amount of lazycels here no one is going to bother to search or watch it if you don’t link it.

Is soy overdose possible? I hope it is

Just post the link bro. U can embed the url into the post. Don’t just post s screenshot of a video your trying to show. Amount of lazycels here no one is going to bother to search or watch it if you don’t link it.
I just said my device cant copy and psste.
what device
Ps vita. It is the only technology I have access to.

I LOL'D hard at the tittle

I just said my device cant copy and psste.

Ps vita. It is the only technology I have access to.
Ur on a ps vita?

I didn’t know people still used that tbh. I remember I wanted one in middle school but they were like $300-$400 Then.

One of the most soy things I've ever witnessed. And not in a pitying way, I just wanted to take a chainsaw to his face at many points during the video

Ur on a ps vita?

I didn’t know people still used that tbh. I remember I wanted one in middle school but they were like $300-$400 Then.
its super underrated. It has a cursor so it is better for browsing incels.is on the portable than a cellular phone.
it is a very niche console tbh.

Depending on who you ask, they were either lit or shit. I'm leaning lit. COD multiplayer on the vita was cool as shit when people played it