Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Soy] This is News in Ireland, JFL, Ireland's first baby 2020

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Of course it's a black baby aswell, just lol at the absolute state of the west

Soft news isn't unique to Ireland, we have all sorts of feel good news pieces in America.

@RegisterUserName your land is fucked and fucked. Fucking negros are there.

We're all getting blacked.

I don't understand, it's a black woman having a black baby. How does that black you? It's not your baby.

I don't understand, it's a black woman having a black baby. How does that black you? It's not your baby.

Fear of the bbc,
even if they can’t see it they know it’s there and they’re scared of it jfl

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The decade of the goblino

It's not black people's fault that white people don't want to raise children.

I don't see a dad in the picture :waitwhat:

What you talking about?
She is a full blooded native Irish lass if ever I have seen one.
Ever heard the term black Irish?

Fear of the bbc,
even if they can’t see it they know it’s there and they’re scared of it jfl

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It doesn't even black another white person. It's a black woman having a black baby, so I assume the husband is black, there should be nothing to fear with a black family simply existing.

It doesn't even black another white person. It's a black woman having a black baby, so I assume the husband is black, there should be nothing to fear with a black family simply existing.

You’d think that but people still cross the street when they see me.:giga:

I don’t know if it’s because I’m black or because I’m short and ugly:waitwhat:

Over for blackbabycels.

Last edited:
Lol a nigger is the first born in a European nation, not surprised.

It’s a black woman having a black baby

When there is no more room in hell, the niggers will walk the earth
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I don't live in Ireland

Cringe post

Literally every fucking post on the main site i use looks max.me is about currycels or blacks being low iq literally if anyones cringy it's you imagine taking race as an identity factor

Literally every fucking post on the main site i use looks max.me is about currycels or blacks being low iq literally if anyones cringy it's you imagine taking race as an identity factor
Pretending race doesn't exist is cringe, race is real, it effects our looks, status, and how we think. Humans are tribal by nature.

Pretending race doesn't exist is cringe, race is real, it effects our looks, status, and how we think. Humans are tribal by nature.

It's real and it's not it's phenotypically real but their is no white or black their is different phenotypes i don't disagree their race though as concept in the modern context doesn't exist.

For instance the moors were considered philophinos when they had very different phenotypes

Also i notice the strawman you used i didn't say race wasn't real i said it's not real to the extent you think

yes soon whole world will be aftica :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

yes soon whole world will be aftica :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

DOn't mind as long as they are prosperous be my fucking guest hell outbreed my shit hole country just prosper

Also i notice the strawman you used i didn't say race wasn't real i said it's not real to the extent you think
By denying the extent of race, you deny race as a whole. Do you deny that some breeds of dogs and cats are smarter/have different behavioral patterns? This isn't even what this thread is for, just lol.

By denying the extent of race, you deny race as a whole. Do you deny that some breeds of dogs and cats are smarter/have different behavioral patterns? This isn't even what this thread is for, just lol.

Ok first of all no you can deny parts of something but still be it loads of christains do this loads of muslims do this they secularize the modern conception of race is very flawed even most scholars i can cite articles from nature on the complexity of race it defeintly exist but not in the context you have used it in.

2nd part humans are races not species their is a difference despite being different in some contexts mainly we are genetically identical through and through this is why taxonomists don't use that term we are very similar.

Know a taxonomist could use this as a subspecies term but biologically you can't draw the line.

So nice strawmanning again

DOn't mind as long as they are prosperous be my fucking guest hell outbreed my shit hole country just prosper
they are starting to annoy me ngl :feelstrash:

they are starting to annoy me ngl :feelstrash:

Meh most blacks i've met have been nice to me like really kind more brotherly than i have had most whites i can sympathize with them more

Ok first of all no you can deny parts of something but still be it loads of christains do this loads of muslims do this they secularize
If any Christian or Muslim denies any part of their faith or holy book then they are not actually Christian or Muslim, they only Christian or Muslim in name alone.
the modern conception of race is very flawed even most scholars i can cite articles from nature on the complexity of race it defeintly exist but not in the context you have used it in.
The modern conception of race is your bluepilled, classical liberal, evolutionary biology denialist for political correctness conception on race.

This is literally you and before you say "strawman" to cope, I say fallacy fallacy, and Learn English, just lol.

Meh most blacks i've met have been nice to me like really kind more brotherly than i have had most whites i can sympathize with them more
WELL NOT TO MEEEEEEEEEE :feelstrash: :feelsrope:

If any Christian or Muslim denies any part of their faith or holy book then they are not actually Christian or Muslim, they only Christian or Muslim in name alone.

The modern conception of race is your bluepilled, classical liberal, evolutionary biology denialist for political correctness conception on race.

This is literally you and before you say "strawman" to cope, I say fallacy fallacy, and Learn English, just lol.
View attachment 184086

>>If any Christian or Muslim denies any part of their faith or holy book then they are not actually Christian or Muslim, they only Christian or Muslim in name alone.<<

Incorrect 1 can deny certain parts were literal for instance evolution Muslims and Christians for the majority belive it's a hoax but you can have theistic evolutionists they are to some extent denying the literal reading of the text and going for a allegorical view but their still christian.

Similarly with race i don't say it doesn't exist it exists but it's phenotypic the modern conception is way to simplistic that's it

<<The modern conception of race is your bluepilled, classical liberal, evolutionary biology denialist for political correctness conception on race.>>

The modern contextualization of race used by the majority of people not scholars but majority of people think race is real it's why people say your indian or asian that is the modern context of race it's not some blue pilled shit people phyically belive in the retarded notion of modern day race.

Modern day theory of racial classfications is monotypic to the individual biologically race in the way you think of it doesn't exist you want to make a specication difference when their is not enough genetic difference between us it's not like were denviosvans or neanderthals.

<<This is literally you and before you say "strawman" to cope, I say fallacy fallacy, and Learn English, just lol.>>

Oh buddy the projection is strong you literally straw manned me to be a racial equalist i'm not i accept their are skull differences and phenotypic differences but this is the key the modern conception of race is hugely subjective it is not biologically traceable.

Also love how you cherry picked 1 black women and 1 white women as if that was proof of anything.

Instead using facial averages also what is the source behind this.

How about showing phenotypic differences

Their both from india but are they both the same race ? modern definitions yes however that doesn't reference the gene variation the differences in facial feautres your cherry picking hard is what i am saying.

Last point all humans come from homosapiens that is common knowledge which is agreed by scholars unless your going into conspiracy we are literally from homo sapien