Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Soy tears made 3 threads about me today!!!

SOY BUNSHIN. I KNEW THOSE GUESTS WERE CUCKS. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, Inceltears should be QUARANTINED for having a pedophile userbase and ganging up on people from other sites.

Break their backs

What is the third one bro?

SOY BUNSHIN. I KNEW THOSE GUESTS WERE CUCKS. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, Inceltears should be QUARANTINED for having a pedophile userbase and ganging up on people from other sites.

I wish I was featured on IT, but I rarely ever make threads

JFL I appear on the second one

Kill them all. Spare none.

I've only been featured in cucktears one time. Those bastards completely misunderstood what I meant in the message kek

Congratulations

JFL, they stroke over the words nigger and fag. These levels of soy should not even be possible. :feelskek::soy:

Why do you guys even go there, I don't go to plebbit at all and I only know of cucktears existence because you never shut up about them.

congrats on the statusmaxxing

Why do you guys even go there, I don't go to plebbit at all and I only know of cucktears existence because you never shut up about them.
Legit question.

Both sides are obsessed with one another's view, it's like a symbiotic relationship. Cuck tears won't stop shitting on incels therfore incels won't stop shitting on cucks and vice versa.

congratulations bro

Those BrightBots...I wonder how much mental energy they waste dissecting your content.

your famous now