Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Soy]Soyberpunk 2077

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
I caved in and bought this thing because I wanted a new single player FPS experience. It's not half bad. The car combat mechanic is pure AIDS, but the shooting, skill progression, and quests are quite good.

It has moment of brilliancy but it's hidden behind litters of shit and piss. Overall it's a pretty mediocre game it would be a much better as a tv series just like bitcher 3.

it would be a much better as a tv series just like bitcher 3.
I can get on board with this, but there's one glaring problem: wokeism. The game is already filled with blue and purple-haired strong independent womyn. A show would turn that to 11 and it would end up being cancer.

Is the nudity as bad as they say? Asking for a friend. :feelsohh:

I caved in and bought this thing because I wanted a new single player FPS experience. It's not half bad. The car combat mechanic is pure AIDS, but the shooting, skill progression, and quests are quite good.
car combat was added in one of their title updates. last time i played it it was just added and was pretty janky.

besides that i dont really mind the game tbh

car combat was added in one of their title updates. last time i played it it was just added and was pretty janky.

besides that i dont really mind the game tbh
I stand by what I said, it's pure fucking AIDS. Every single time I get chased by random mercs or gangbangers I get out of the car and hose them down with bullets and grenades.