Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy shares his Tinder experience (REDDIT CUCK BINGO)

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Lossus

"DemocracyForChina":soy::yes:
"I haven't touched a woman in 5 years (but at least I'm not an incel)":soy::yes:
"It is a wretched hive of scum and villainy":soy::yes:
"Due to my schedule being beyond hectic (wagecucking 24/7), I always ended up on Tinder":soy::yes:
"I hope they make bank selling nudes and get all the followers they want":soy::yes:
"I dated a Tinder whore who fucked me up psychologically":soy::yes:
"Tinder could be such an amazing place, but instead it has become such a shitty place for me.":soy::yes:

over the past 5 years he has personally witnessed thousands of average foids on this app making a fucking living off of how desperate men are to have sex with/date/talk to them, while he can't even find one woman who wants to date him. he's probably spent hours of his life desperately swiping and coming up with witty openers to appeal to these women, as if they're goddesses who are granting him a privilege just by speaking to him, and he's still getting ignored every time

and yet somehow, it has just never occurred to him that sexual dynamics are skewed massively in women's favor, and he thinks it's the Tinder algorithm or some shit that prevents him from getting laid. how are these NPC bluepillers so fucking delusional?:feelskek::feelskek:

he should get a proud cuck tattoo on his forehead :lul::lul:

@Gymcelled @ReturnOfSaddam @your personality thought

I wonder if he is a ricecel in denial?
he’s probably a pasty white bugman irl just like 90% of the people posting #FreeHongKong shit on reddit

he’s probably a pasty white bugman irl just like 90% of the people posting #FreeHongKong shit on reddit
I even see free HK stickers at my uni, it is interesting how they are so easily programmed by media

JFL so legit. I always laughed at cuck copers blaming the fucking algorithm or whatever of Tinder. It's strange how Chad doesn't seem to have any problems with the algorithm :feelskek:

Just lol at how over it actually is though. Foids literally using men as their profession.

Don't really care plus don't really trust stories on reddit to be true.

Don't really care plus don't really trust stories on reddit to be true.
did you read the post lol? there’s nothing unbelievable about a reddit soy getting cucked and going 5 years (and counting) without a relationship

that’s not really the main focus anyway

did you read the post lol? there’s nothing unbelievable about a reddit soy getting cucked and going 5 years (and counting) without a relationship

that’s not really the main focus anyway
Yeah I read the post but I don't really care tbh tinder experiences whether disappointing or not are for normies to worry about.

Average incel-hater :feelskek:
He's being fucked over just like we are but somehow gets so much energy out of swallowing :bluepill: that he just keps on being a happy non-confronting wageslaving pussy

not so cuck, at least he understand that tinder is useless