Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soy professor from Afghanistan tears his diploma because foids can't get gender or cyber bullying studies degrees while riding cock carousels

That cuck is literally advocating for the same further degeneration and hypergamous foid privilege that currently plagues most modern countries with the usual inceldom and discriminatory treatment of sub 5 males; I can't imagine risking my life for such a pathetic cause of foid worship. :feelshaha:

That cuck is literally advocating for the same further degeneration and hypergamous foid privilege that currently plagues most modern countries with the usual inceldom and discriminatory treatment of sub 5 males; I can't imagine risking my life for such a pathetic cause of foid worship. :feelshaha:
He should be beaten up by Taliban

Ban women from education, literacy and internet

Hope he gets beheaded

I don't think any women in Afghanistan are riding the cock carousel at this point. They'd probably get stoned

What causes men to become like this? :feelsseriously:

How come academics are always always so soy? I'm starting to think that professors aren't actually that smart they're just midwits who dedicated a lot of time and effort to get into their positions.

Taliban should not ask other countries for food aid if and when they ensure that women in Afghanistan have too many children and Afghanistan's population is already way past what is the carrying capacity of the land. End all food aid to Taliban until Afghan women have on average 2 children or less.

Taliban should not ask other countries for food aid if and when they ensure that women in Afghanistan have too many children and Afghanistan's population is already way past what is the carrying capacity of the land. End all food aid to Taliban until Afghan women have on average 2 children or less.
What does that have to do with the post?

Oh no! Those girls on the other side of the planet can’t get meaningless third world educations! :horror::soy:

This is good, the Taliban doesn’t need soyboys like him influencing college students. They need to have a purge just like we did against the marxists. It’s unfortunate that the West had relaxed and let Marxists slip right back into control.
How come academics are always always so soy? I'm starting to think that professors aren't actually that smart they're just midwits who dedicated a lot of time and effort to get into their positions.
It’s probably a mixture of this and Marxism infiltrating Academia. But then again, you have to be pretty stupid to fall for Marxism. As Afghanistan was ruled by the US for 20 years, he probably got his degree under the tutelage of some visiting professor espousing globohomo. Also, a lot of the more conservative people will end up just going straight into industry, make bank, and do research there if necessary.

That soy prof is probably part of the 27% minority Tajik persians.Persians are the most cucked middleasterners in history

Hopefully the Taliban tear his peanut brain from his head next

Wish the Taliban would take over America tbh...:feelsbadman: