Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [SOY OVERLOAD] *calls you an incel*

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21227

Banned
-
jG5edPjM.jpeg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
actually depressing tbh. i feel bad for his son, imaging being raised by this cuck.

kind of funny that a couple of hundreds of years ago youd get stoned or beheaded for something like this but now it's normal and may even be called stunning and brave in the future. i said it billions of times. nuke the west.

has to be larp no way these cuckit threads are real

This is just ridiculously sad... That poor kid is probably going to live a hellish, sexless life and either become queer, rope, end up homeless, become addicted to drugs and alcohol or end up in prison at best, and at worst, become a bluepilled wageslave in whatever nightmarish clown world we are living in twenty years from now

This is just ridiculously sad... That poor kid is probably going to live a hellish, sexless life and either become queer, rope, end up homeless, become addicted to drugs and alcohol or end up in prison at best, and at worst, become a bluepilled wageslave in whatever nightmarish clown world we are living in twenty years from now
Or even worse, become an IT user :feelskek:

NO WAY THIS DUDE GETS FUCKED BY THE "BULL" THIS HAS TO BE A LARP

This

And even if it’s real there’s no way that these people are below the age of 40
One IT user was caught being a pedo faggot. There's a possibility, although small, for this to not be a LARP

well "his" wife is happy so is her bf, so it's a healthy and fulfilling relationship, totally not toxic :soy::soy::soy:

well "his" wife is happy so is her bf, so it's a healthy and fulfilling relationship, totally not toxic :soy::soy::soy:
What people do in their bedroom is none of your business inkler!:soy:

its propably the hormones in the water
Inject testosterone asap boyos

What the fuck is that...

CuckTears in a nutshell

kind of funny that a couple of hundreds of years ago youd get stoned or beheaded for something like this but now it's normal and may even be called stunning and brave in the future. i said it billions of times. nuke the west.

What even keeps them alive if these threads aren’t LARP? There is no way that even a bluepilled will be happy with that life

i cant believe this is real

me and the whole reddit gang watching tyrone tyreese jamal dequan deshawn tyrone jr jamal jr quashawn and dewayne jr breeding our wives
11469460 2DED 4533 9248 6E15AEE0F55B