Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Soy] [Low Effort Post] I hate when women lie about their priorities in dating.

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
It's looks. It just makes me angry when they try to deny this with their "Don't settle for a mean Chad meme"

it's just so incorrect. you've seen the memes before, "Don't settle for a handsome guy who treats you bad. Search for someone that treats you like a human! It's worth the wait!"

However all the girls that repost this memes and say "OOOOO SO ACCURATE" they never actually believe these things. It can be seen in their actions. They still chase after Chads who do not view them as more than a cum dumpster while a lonely incel would treat them probably better than they've ever been treated.

I'm sorry this post isn't adding anything new to the table, but the dishonesty that women have just upsets me. I just demand honesty. Say that personality does not matter until you cross a certain looks threshold. Say that incels, regardless of any other factor, will be rejected due to their looks solely. Admit that you would rather be abused by chad than give any incel a chance to treat you right.

I am not asking for women to change their behavior... They are biologically wired to care about looks and no other factors... it is not realistic to ask them to behave otherwise. However I just wish there was honestly. Admit that what you want is a good-looking man and no other factors matter unless he is already good looking, and the more good looking he is the less those factors will even matter.

To sum it up: I just want universal honesty from women. I want them all to blackpill all men and admit the blackpill themselves.

Again, I'm sorry this is all stuff that has already been said before, but it is the part that most bothers me about what females do.

"Teehee I'm looking for a nice guy"
2 minutes later:
giphy.gif

I think what it is, is, they want to believe it's not just about looks. They don't wanna believe they're shallow, but mostly they probably don't wanna put up with a prick. But when all the non-pricks are ugly, she finds herself at a crossroads. The thinking is "I shouldn't have to put up with this prick, but damn, he's just so physically attractive..."

everything women say is a virtue signaling lie

Nothing worse than when women have complaints about "fuccbois" on their dating profiles. Fuccboi literally just means "the top 5% of men in terms of physical attractiveness".

Its like someone walking around famine stricken Ethiopia whilst cramming their face with McDonalds and complaining about fast food.

Yes, that’s my major grievance with them and society who perpetuates that myth.