Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy leftist media hypocrisy and racism

I thought sand-nignogs were really based

Yea cos soys scream all day that they're not racist and use it to cancel and fk over other people they deem undesirable

these are refugees from Ukraine... They're Christian, they're white, they're very similar.
I mean, that's really a very good point. I don't see what the issue is that these soys are having a meltdown over. :feelsjuice:

The leftist faggots are just virtue signally brainlets. They only care about “muh racism” when it’s done to retarded niggers who get themselves in trouble cause they chimp out over a minuscule “problem.” Meanwhile currycels and ricecels are the ones who deal with actual problems. Now I don’t really care about racism or whatever as it’s more of lookism but no need to be hypocritical about it.

The same whores who scream racism will continue to make bob vagene jokes and small dick jokes at Indian and Asian men. But you say niggers like watermelon and you’re “worse” than hitler.
:feelsthink:

Wdym by aka, people have lost their jobs, contracts and businesses for being racists while soys larp how non racist they're and cash that thing in their soyjobs it's just when emotionally charged they slip up

They aren't leftists, they're liberals (capitalists). They advocate for Nordic model which is capitalist welfare state.

Nothing leftist about centrist neoliberal SJW media

I mean... I still don't agree with allowing in a large number of people from any other country.

But yeah the more similar they are the better :)

The leftist faggots are just virtue signaling brainlets. They only care about “muh racism” when it’s done to retarded niggers who get themselves in trouble cause they chimp out over a minuscule “problem.” Meanwhile currycels and ricecels are the ones who deal with actual problems. Now I don’t really care about racism or whatever as it’s more of lookism but no need to be hypocritical about it.

The same whores who scream racism will continue to make bob vagene jokes and small dick jokes at Indian and Asian men. But you say niggers like watermelon and you’re “worse” than hitler.

I bet a little Ukrainian boy won't end up drowning trying to cross a body of water like that refugee in 2015.

god made leftis so that we incels have something to laugh about

I guess the war is perfect to show the true personality of each one as I thought the human being is pathetic and useless they should disappear and leave its place to the animal who assumes its impulses.

jfl, the only time leftists care about that shit is when it's time to worship niggers, kikes, Burrito niggers, or anything in between.

jfl, the only time leftists care about that shit is when it's time to worship niggers, kikes, Burrito niggers, or anything in between.
@iamsubhuman, he is back. :feelsLSD:

@iamsubhuman, he is back. :feelsLSD:
I've been on and off again browsing and I saw that he tagged me but I didn't want to necrobump that thread so I just left a comment here to let people know I exist

The leftist faggots are just virtue signaling brainlets. They only care about “muh racism” when it’s done to retarded niggers who get themselves in trouble cause they chimp out over a minuscule “problem.” Meanwhile currycels and ricecels are the ones who deal with actual problems. Now I don’t really care about racism or whatever as it’s more of lookism but no need to be hypocritical about it.

:yes: