Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Soy] inceltears humour

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
IT can’t meme

what

is this supposed to be humor?

That meme sucks.

this is beyond stupid

So, am I supposed to laugh? What should I do? I don't understand.

How come these normie jokes are so fucking lame, pathetic and nonintimidating?

Fucking jesus. Damn.

legit lold

not srs

tbh.. not funny at all barely even makes sense
Why would a random stranger come up to you just to tell you about his sex life? Incel or not this would annoy any non cuck. If anything it just goes to show how oppressive our sexually charged society is to undesirable men. Fucking stupid.

nice larp bro. incels don't go outside and i sure as fuck don't talk to random strangers about going to fuck their girlfriend when i am outside.

I legit chuckled. Do the beta orbiters there really think of themselves a chad?

I legit chuckled. Do the beta orbiters there really think of themselves a chad?
They don’t think chads exist loll, men are categorized by personality in the eyes of foids ofc

It's satire. Really unaware shitty satire.

This is implying that I ever leave my house. :dafuckfeels:

Forced cuck meme tbh.

Are they implying that telling a stranger about your sex life isn't weird as fuck? I mean I'm not surprised since I've met IT types in real life and they were always ugly faggots who'd bring up their sex life with their ugly girlfriends at every possible moment because it's the only thing they have to feel good about, even other people usually find them weird and take the piss out of them behind their back.
lol accurate.This was pretty common at group therapy. I still remember how uncomfortable the more attractive people looked and how they would avoid talking to anyone

Attachments

• 6A182C94-1199-4F15-A148-C2FC8C392FA0.jpeg
    6A182C94-1199-4F15-A148-C2FC8C392FA0.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 84
What pathetic cuck you need to be to make fun of unattractive depressed people on reddit.
This will not get you laid IT cucks. Your landwhale "girlfriend" are dreaming about your friend chad dick and you can't do anything about it.

Last edited:
why are these fags not banned yet

JFL at the format. It’s not 4chan. And we’re not .me anymore.

So cucked and stupid. I even could say that this is IT meme if it weren't described in the thread name.

Went back there and saw this

@jerrycan dan
They are like a parody of themselves at this point

That is not funny in slightest bit. I feel sorry for our comrade.

The point of the "later that day" meme is supposed to be the fact that it's someone overreacting....... I don't know how we are overreacting I mean we can't get laid in a tiquana whorehouse with a 1000 dollar bill attached to our dicks.

Are they implying that telling a stranger about your sex life isn't weird as fuck?

I mean I'm not surprised since I've met IT types in real life and they were always ugly faggots who'd bring up their sex life with their ugly girlfriends at every possible moment because it's the only thing they have to feel good about, even other people usually find them weird and take the piss out of them behind their back.

Everyone knows what you're doing when you do constantly tell people about your sex life particularly when you're a fat cuck, it's not subtle at all.
It is weird as fuck in every situation except if you were really close friends with someone. I've met cucks like that too but they're only reinforced by other cucks. I live around soy 24/7.

This is worst meme i ever seen in a while lmao

So funny.

Incase any cucks do see this and seeing as you guys dont understand sarcasm: "/s :soy:"

Even I am funnier than them

"after she has given her consent of course"

They want us all to suffer and be mocked, probably even die, for our awkwardness and genetic inferiority.

I got brain aneurysm just by reading it

Why would chad care about girl's personality when he pumps and dumps and doesn't even know her name?

I was straight faced the entire time reading the comic, and its a shame too, I really loved that format.

Satire of what? Themselves? I don't see what exactly this is satirising.
They're mocking the idea that Chad and lookism exists to begin with. Many normalfags, and especially Reddit posters, are insulted that we believe females are shallow.

In this picture, they took it to the extreme opposite with Chad going on about respecting wahmyn and the incel not getting it.

Remember that there is a Grand Canyon dichotomy in thinking between us and IT posters.

Also, remember that they NEVER insult virgins:

EhrHD

3 points · 10 hours ago

There’s a 38 year old virgin on there! These poor people. I almost feel bad for them.