Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Soy] "Incels Do NOT Actually Want Sex"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

You heard it here lads, we don't want sex, inceldom is just so much fun that none of us can get enough of it. That's right, I'm a khhv at nearly 25 years old because I can't get enough of this forum. Couldn't be that I'm legit ugly, a diagnosed mentalcel, or a locationcel in the middle of nowhere, I just fucking love this place.

Seriously though, I'm getting sick of normies assuming, no, asserting that we have chosen our circumstances. Nobody fucking chooses that shit, you aren't in control, stop telling people who might not have got as lucky as you that they have chosen their own failings.

he's a retard

people just become larpers in that situation, instead of getting outcasted they just stay here and pretend to still be an incel like before

I stopped reading at "I play dark souls"

"But what boggles my mind is that for how much an incel will tell you they want to have sex and a relationship, it seems like they only want to fester in their own self-absorbed thoughts and worldview and never break away from that. I.e. incels just want to stay as incels. "

NO BITCH, IT'S BECAUSE WE CAN'T AFFORD SURGERY!

So, if all it takes to not be an incel is to just have sex, why not just have sex with some chick you meet at the bar or through tinder?

Wtf is wrong with these people? Why is it impossible to understand it's impossible for us

Been playing Dark Souls 24/7 man (sarcasm, I don’t even own the game).

Notice how they said that he killed multiple sorority girls (2) but no mention whatsoever of all the incel-tier guys who died in his rampage.

ground beef iq

Don’t insult Gary like that bro
The average snail IQ-mogs the average IT user. Let alone Gary.

And to be fair, at least for me it's not exclusively about sex, it's about feeling wanted. If a woman allows me to penetrate her private parts with my own, I can be sure she wants me at least at some level.

So, if all it takes to not be an incel is to just have sex, why not just have sex with some chick you meet at the bar or through tinder?

JFL. Sure, because it's that easy.

Why don't I just go on Tinder?

Fuck these people are deluded

This is true, I don't want just sex. I'm not a truecel so I can use prostitutes (still need money on that). I want to be extremely attractive more than just have sex).

Why don't I just go on Tinder?
Then when you say "Tinder isn't working.." that is when they say "Go out and meet people outside, Tinder isn't real life br0 :^)" and when you say that isn't working it's back to "Just try Tinder br0000000000 :^)" for the fiftieth fucking time. It's just steeped in dishonesty to be that blind.

They're always coming up with straw man projections about what we actually want or think or do. They have to larp as the good guys all the while bringing in tyranny & dictatorship style control than tell us it's good for us.

Then when you say "Tinder isn't working.." that is when they say "Go out and meet people outside, Tinder isn't real life br0 :^)" and when you say that isn't working it's back to "Just try Tinder br0000000000 :^)" for the fiftieth fucking time. It's just steeped in dishonesty to be that blind.

LOL this is true

It's truly sad how much they don't understand our struggles and situations. Most of time they still don't care even if they do understand.

This fucking guy. "teehee u wanna fuck me?" - "No thank you, lady. My incel brethren won't allow it."

The guy posts on IT and the first analogy about incels that comes to his mind is fucking Dark Souls. From that I tell you right now he's not a sexhaver.

Notice how they said that he killed multiple sorority girls (2) but no mention whatsoever of all the incel-tier guys who died in his rampage.
Jfl. His protective urges made him forgot the other victims.

Well, he's right that it's not just sex. It's also about not feeling worthless, isolated, misunderstood, etc etc

Other than that, it's an absolutely retarded post.

damn that must explain all the bullying i experienced from chads and foids because of my looks. I just love my identity as genetic trash,I cant get enough of it

They'll search everywhere to justify their just-world fallacy beliefs.

You heard it here lads, we don't want sex, inceldom is just so much fun that none of us can get enough of it. That's right, I'm a khhv at nearly 25 years old because I can't get enough of this forum. Couldn't be that I'm legit ugly, a diagnosed mentalcel, or a locationcel in the middle of nowhere, I just fucking love this place.

Seriously though, I'm getting sick of normies assuming, no, asserting that we have chosen our circumstances. Nobody fucking chooses that shit, you aren't in control, stop telling people who might not have got as lucky as you that they have chosen their own failings.

Whoever wrote that braindead article, I want them to die by fire.

“Lack of trying” :feelskek:

inceltears is the biggest meme on the internet, I swear only incels in denial browse that shit

He's right though...

Not about not wanting sex, but the rest of it.

We do try to ascend and the reason we get shunned on the forum if we do ascend is because they dont belong here anymore.They need to live a happier life and others will get jealous.

This is true, I don't want just sex. I'm not a truecel so I can use prostitutes (still need money on that). I want to be extremely attractive more than just have sex).

Yeah I ain't reading that shit.

Fuck those normie assholes, they're the kind of people that'll tell a homeless guy "to just buy a house"

they actually think we dont try enough and our " lazy ".

unbelievable you try going 3 months without a single match normie scum

Reddit drops your t-level every time you read it.

if we do not actually want sex then what the fuck we want?