Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy gets lead on by a foid friend who claims she wants to be single a while

JFL at these delusional normies. How can someone be so fucking dumb.

jfl when will he realize he's simply unattractive to her

Imagine going through all these mental gymnastics, trying to exhaustively parse her intentions for weeks or months, meanwhile Chad can show up and be fucking her within minutes

If a foid says she don't want to be in relationships with someone it simply means that she doesn't want to be in relationships with YOU. Who in the world would reject someone just for the sake of being alone? It's stupid.

You're a hapa in the UK?? Shit what city? Are you at least white passing??
Won’t dox myself, but up in the north. I’d say no fuckin way kek, my skin is Asian af, eyes are kinda oriental
If a foid says she don't want to be in relationships with someone it simply means that she doesn't want to be in relationships with YOU. Who in the world would reject someone just for the sake of being alone? It's stupid.
Exactly, chad can get her pussy anytime

Won’t dox myself, but up in the north. I’d say no fuckin way kek, my skin is Asian af, eyes are kinda oriental

Exactly, chad can get her pussy anytime
Fuck, I was born in the north, it's over for you brother

"Yes but actually no."

This brings up old wounds. I still remember my very 1st "serious" oneitis growing up telling me how she just want to be friends for a while with me before deciding anything. She told me this on the last week of High School which I knew damn well I would never see her again.
That fucking hurt and was the moment I started to be blackpilled and started to not care about the world.
The first true rejection is always the worst one you will remember. I've had others before then, but I didn't like those girls as much as the one I liked in High School and I was a blupilled idiot to think I had a chance with anyone.

Fuck these idiots.

You live in Straya now, right? I imagine that place is even more hypergamous lmao
Used to but left, was too brutal, too many v v elite stacies, lot of chads, and I was stuck in an office wagecucking with a bunch of bluepilled ricemen all day. Northern UK has not many ricemen and not many rice copes, Australia big cities have their own rice neighbourhoods, and the ricemen deep down know they are low value so never go where the Stacies are, just stay amongst their own with their study and salary copes.

Now I live in riceland, so u can imagine how that is ...

Used to but left, was too brutal, too many v v elite stacies, lot of chads, and I was stuck in an office wagecucking with a bunch of bluepilled ricemen all day. Northern UK has not many ricemen and not many rice copes, Australia big cities have their own rice neighbourhoods, and the ricemen deep down know they are low value so never go where the Stacies are, just stay amongst their own with their study and salary copes.

Now I live in riceland, so u can imagine how that is ...
Least you have a chance of ascension in riceland, although for some reason I’m imagining That you live in Singapore which is probably worse than any European nation kek due to all the entitled whores

tldr please
His attractive foid friend has broken up with her exchad, the soy op matched with her on tinder and they meet up for a hike, but she makes it clear that it’s not a date. And she basically says that she’s not ready for a relationship for now and is happy to be single (to be available to get filled up by chads with no strings attached)

Didn't read.
Also just from the title alone i know he's a bluepilled simp.
His attractive foid friend has broken up with her exchad, the soy op matched with her on tinder and they meet up for a hike, but she makes it clear that it’s not a date. And she basically says that she’s not ready for a relationship for now and is happy to be single (to be available to get filled up by chads with no strings attached)
Alpha widow when will normies learn.

Least you have a chance of ascension in riceland, although for some reason I’m imagining That you live in Singapore which is probably worse than any European nation kek due to all the entitled whores
Somewhere like that. No chance of ascension, I am dark skinned, entitled stupid noodlewhores like 2/10 JBW more than Roshan, so it's totally over for me, due to my colour (compared to a jbw below)

IMG 20191220 1827062

Somewhere like that. No chance of ascension, I am dark skinned, entitled stupid noodlewhores like 2/10 JBW more than Roshan, so it's totally over for me, due to my colour (compared to a jbw below)

View attachment 328218
Is that you on the right? I've read that apparently Curries are actually getting hot Singaporian foids so who knows what can happen :dab:

Is that you on the right? I've read that apparently Curries are actually getting hot Singaporian foids so who knows what can happen :dab:
Ofc its me on the right, the other guy is white lol.
Nah no curry gets hot Singaporean foids, sings are the worst people on the face of this planet in terms of white worshipping and curry hating (if you ever see a sing curry you will understand why)

May as well just seamaxx my dude, or like go to that part of China that’s full of South Asian like people

Forever Alone people are either incels or not attractive enough for women to want to settle for at their money level.