Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy games fired an executive for speaking the truth

Tbh he’s kind of retarded to do shit like that in today’s climate.

I hate the cancel culture. Am I not allowed to have an opinion? Fuck off normalniggers. I hate and despise all of you.

This is like communism.
We all need to pretend to agree just to keep our heads

This is like communism.
We all need to pretend to agree just to keep our heads
yes you're only allowed to speak if you agree with the commies, its like 1984. if you do speak what the silent majority are all thinking, your career is over, only people like us with nothing to lose or 4chan can speak the truth. even fucking Papa John got his life ruined over SJW bullshit lmfao

all he said was that policeman is bad and meth is bad.boom fire. fun part i did read that riot games is full of toxic coworkers and sexists and they daily diss each other mums and wifes

LoL sucks tho

nice censorship from the cucks. Worshiping a criminal because tv told them to do so

He didn't say anything too offensive

plus I've seen execs and other high level people keep their job after far worse scandals

sucks to be him.

Imagine being fired over free speech. I want to move out of the lie that the west is.

I’m glad I don’t play their games anymore.

What about Ben Shapiro? Did he get flammed aswell as this guy?

George Floyd was not an innocent man.

I disagree with the comments here that cancel culture is new. People are just being cancelled for things they wouldn't have been a couple of decades ago. Anyways, pick your battles tbh

There is absolutely no reason to use social media