Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy faces everywhere.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Wtf with this trend?

Eurovision 2021 reaction video lithuania the roop discoteque 6027d5de1b5c9

Maxresdefault 1

Maxresdefault 2

Hqdefault

It’s the result of the kikes putting soy in our food to make us more docile and easy to control

Crackhead soy face
Screen Shot 2022 05 11 at 95012 AM

Social media algorithms love overly expressive faces since they can quickly grab the attention of someone scrolling through. This is why youtubers(or any "influencer") often put soy faces on to show shock or excitement in thumnails, because they want views which equals money.

Last edited:
The soy is slowly making them schizo.

I can't see beards as manly anymore, all they represent is soyness, I hate being able to grow a beard tbh

Social media algorithms love overly expressive faces since they can quickly grab the attention of someone scrolling through. This is why youtubers(or any "influencer") often put soy faces on to show shock or excitement in thumnails, because they want views which equals money.

People are apes with extra steps. It’s just how shock and joy is expressed. The selfies are fucking disgusting though, these retards intentionally make themselves look as gay as possible

Attachments

• CCF60674-E787-4315-9B53-12D552435B81.jpeg
    CCF60674-E787-4315-9B53-12D552435B81.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2
It attracts the children to click on them :feelsjuice:, irl it’s just the poison they’re putting in the water causing this

I'm always grunted and i have a sad face .It doesn't help the fact that sometimes i just burst out laughing like a schizophrenic

they all mog me