Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Soy] "Don't feed their narrative, they're right but they just can't be given right"

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

20200406 040657

In case they choose them and only because they get served by their simp

They openly say we are right but they just don't want us to admit it lmfao

IT understands we're right, but like most redditors/soy people/feminists/lefties they would rather live in lalaland than in a nihilist reality.

IT understands we're right, but like most redditors/soy people/feminists/lefties they would rather live in lalaland than in a nihilist reality.
They think they are preventing mass shootings from happening jfl.

IT is like religious people (their religion being women and the bluepill) who are arguing against scientists (rational blackpillers). They will simply deny all evidence because they are scared of abandoning their narrow worldview.

We're right. The cucks, foids, and government just don't want use being right together.

I made a thread about this today. IT knows we’re right and they even acknowledge it.

Makes me wonder what was considered "less attractive" in the study. 8/10? Do you guys know if there is actually a study this person is referencing or if they are just talking out of their ass? I want to take a look at its methodology

Women are happier with less attractive men??

dc5maqU.gif

JqoVvfy.gif

Tell that to holes who cheat on their subhuman betabux husbands with white Chads

I wonder what less attractive for them is. Maybe 8/10 or 8.5/10

Last edited: