Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy cucks now praising taliban because they are hanging rapists

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-

"Omg They finally did the right thing!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'm sure their justice system is flawless and without bias.

Killing criminals - racism
Killing rapists - cool and good
:waitwhat:

No, that can't be! No place or religion in the world has any bias! :soy::feelsmage:

No, that can't be! No place or religion in the world has any bias! :soy::feelsmage:
I've heard that in Sharia law, the men are given an advantage as witnesses and such, possibly to compensate for the instinctual SIMPing of men... I wouldn't be surprised if the Taliban are too cucked for that though.

I've heard that in Sharia law, the men are given an advantage as witnesses and such, possibly to compensate for the instinctual SIMPing of men... I wouldn't be surprised if the Taliban are too cucked for that though.
Nah, that's dumb. Neither gender should be given an advantage.

Nah, that's dumb. Neither gender should be given an advantage.
Women are already given an advantage by nature and there's no way to take that advantage away; the best option is to neutralize it with a counter-advantage.

funny how those shithole countries have better justice system than the cumskin cuckery globohomo nations

Killing criminals - racism
Killing rapists - cool and good
:waitwhat:
tbh
what's even funnier is the fact that pretty much every other wild animal (including humans) rape their female counterparts on a daily basis, aka doing sex without consent, yet no one bats an eye to that and simp for le wehmen irl
laws are just a cucked social construct that is inhibiting our true nature, as much as soys like to deny it, it's a natural instinct that must be satiated, which is why most men fap in the first place

Incel trait: sympathize for the rapists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back