Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

soy cuck youtube host calls for Johnny young (saint pepper spray) to be punished after defending himself; lawyer sets him straight

he should get paid for this not charged

Holy shit, lmao, does he have more content? That's even better than Saint Chadfish

He'll likely be found guilty, regardless; I don't see how he didn't think there would be retribution coming... :feelsjuice:

The bluepilled hegemony has already established themselves, from business to government to law. :smonk:

He hurt foid therefore guilty - every soy judge and normie

He'll likely be found guilty, regardless; I don't see how he didn't think there would be retribution coming... :feelsjuice:

The bluepilled hegemony has already established themselves, from business to government to law. :smonk:
he gets charged because mmedia blew this up to be a hate crime

and therefore him to be worse than satan, hitler, mao stalin and putler combined

god i love watching women suffer

America's Most Innocent Soul

It's a highly fact-specific question and the Orange County DA I think faces a uphill battle in attempting to prove the hate crime enhancement as I think he was only a retarded YouTuber looking for clicks. Intent is generally the most difficult element to prove in any crime.

Nevertheless I think Young does not have a plausible claim for self-defense in the cases where he crudely sexually propositioned the femoids before they physically retaliated. He's probably guilty of felony assault and disorderly conduct.

I personally think he'll serve no more than two or so years in state prison. Three if he's unlucky. Inmates convicted under California law are in most cases eligible for parole after serving half their sentence; it's more lenient than the federal system.

Last edited:
Self defense against several People, with a legal tool should not be a crime, and the prank video he was recording was legal, like you literally see him recording a video

But soys would say oh girls felt threatened bullshit

he gets charged because mmedia blew this up to be a hate crime

and therefore him to be worse than satan, hitler, mao stalin and putler combined
Deserved for harrasing random people.