Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy comic inadvertedly drops the blackpill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
8AENE.jpg

It's not your lack of social skills why you don't have a girlfriend, it's your LOOKS.

Brutal fat and drivers license pill

I don't get it. What's inadvertent about this?

"It's because I'm still a virgin..."

Virgin females above 18 don't exist.

I don't get it. What's inadvertent about this?
They think they're being clever and make fun of incels when all they're doing is proving the blackpill. The neckbeard in the comic is literally a bluepilled "virgin but not inkel" ITcel jfl.

They think they're being clever and make fun of incels when all they're doing is proving the blackpill. The neckbeard in the comic is literally a bluepilled "virgin but not inkel" ITcel jfl.

Doesn't that mean it's not inadvertent? That the comic is purposefully saying "This guy can't get a date because he's fat and ugly?"

Doesn't that mean it's not inadvertent? That the comic is purposefully saying "This guy can't get a date because he's fat and ugly?"
The inadvertent part is where they don't realize that this is exactly what we are saying.

8AENE.jpg

It's not your lack of social skills why you don't have a girlfriend, it's your LOOKS.
ZERO. FUCKING. BLACKPILLS.
"Loool brooo just lose weight get a haircut lose glasses shave and shower nd ull stop bean incel xddddddd"

ZERO. FUCKING. BLACKPILLS.
"Loool brooo just lose weight get a haircut lose glasses shave and shower nd ull stop bean incel xddddddd"
I mean yeah, but it's still his looks they're making fun of and not his purrsonalitee since he's a full blown fucking simp.

The inadvertent part is where they don't realize that this is exactly what we are saying.

They don't think that's what we say? What do they think we say?

Can't escape the blackpill

isn't this a blackpilled comic making fun of ITcels? that was how I interpreted it. I thought a brocel made this tbh

I've read this one before I was cringing till the last part

Still coping with the fat neckbeard shit, but at least they admit looks is all that matters