Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Soy and rice

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Reflecting back on childhood, being of rice descent, soy(tofu, soybeans, and soy milk come to mind) is almost an integral part of the rice diet.

However, I went through a long stage of larping a soy allergy due to the taste but my brother didn’t. Now that we’re both in our 20s, the signs and differences are undeniable - facial hair, body hair, body mass(not fat) vs lacking in those departments.

Dont get me wrong, I’m still ugly as ever, and being rice is practically a death sentence in Amerikkka, but moral of the story is, PLEASE DONT CONSUME SOY, for anyone out there who isn’t fully convinced of its harm

Too late for reddit faggots dedsrs

i was vegetarian / vegan during the crucial years of my puberty / my developmental phase

and i think thats why im so far behind in looks tbh

i didnt get enough protein and consumed too much soy

fucking over

This is typical Redpill mental gymnastics cope trying to explain away their incel genetics as being something simple as just a poor diet.

"b-but bro, asians eat ton of that stuff, and theyre all short and ugly" - yeah, thats Mongoloid genetics over 100,000s of years. Caucasoid genetics > Mongoloid genetics.

Crap diet. It is what destroys ricecels and currycels from reaching their full potential, even though their potential is limited to begin with. Rice and curries are guilty of consuming low protein, excess carb diets with things like soy which destroy masculinity over time.

No.

Ricecels are Mongoloid genetics - this is what causes their ugly
Currycels are mixture of Caucasoid and Australoid genetics - this is what causes their ugly

The Mongoloid/Australoid genetics cannot match pure Caucasoid genetics by diet, its 100,000s of years of evolution in the different races.

I'm talking about frame and height.

So am I.

Mongoloid genetics make you manlet with tiny frame like ricecels

Australoid genetics make you shitskinned like curricels

Putting a ricecel/currycel on a diet isn't going to fix their mongoloid/australoid gene

Yes, but its more like 80% genetics, 20% epigenetics. Epigenetics, however small, cannot and should not be discounted.

No

Its like feeding a Fox Terrier tons of protein and calories and expecting it to grow into equal size, frame and strength as a Bull Terrier

This is typical Redpill mental gymnastics cope trying to explain away their incel genetics as being something simple as just a poor diet.
Cope
You delude yourself into believing it's only genetics because it's now over
full

With chad genes, growing up on a diet of kraft Mac n cheese with coke is not an issue at all. He will start slaying at 13years old.

Meanwhile, youngcels on diets planned to the exact calorie n nutrition by gold medal olympic athletes' dieticians, health vitals and growth constantly monitored by experts, sleep monitored including every single hormonal change that can ever be tracked by advanced medical tech will still become incels.

No.

Ricecels are Mongoloid genetics - this is what causes their ugly
Currycels are mixture of Caucasoid and Australoid genetics - this is what causes their ugly

The Mongoloid/Australoid genetics cannot match pure Caucasoid genetics by diet, its 100,000s of years of evolution in the different races.

If you start puberty early you don't get the benefit of that last growth spurt, you know those kids who finish high school very neotonous then they come back a couple of years later as a square jawed monster.