Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme [Soy] A soyboy compilation

I wonder how many husband points they'll need before they can order it

Thank you for bringing this cuckdom to my attention @Jockcel

What's so fun about skyrim? o.o

tbh old games > new games

WARNING: Soy Overload. System Shutdown Will Commence in 3, 2, 1!

soyboyfour.jpeg

1518667031266.jpg

in-which-nathan-fillion-sweeps-anne-wheaton-off-her-feet.png

I was od'ing on soy when I saw the teaser. Stood up and pranced around like a fucking kid. I now have something to look forward too boys, no rope for me

And a soyboy intro

Actually it's just soy. Cause vegans and effeminates eat soy a lot.
It's a case of correlation not being causation. Vegan nu-males eat a lot of soy because it's pretty much their only option if they want a low-carb, high-protein dietary option. Soyboys don't eat a lot of meat even if they're not strictly vegan or vegetarian. Soy, in and of itself, doesn't make you effeminate. Being a cuck with internalized misandry most certainly does.

What's so fun about skyrim? o.o
Idk, it's overrated as fuck imo. It's just another open world role playing game where the world's a mile wide and an inch deep.

I know, I was just replying to someone who said the name was because of soy sauce. I didnt mean that soy caused them to be effeminate, just that effeminates EAT soy

lol its finally coming out

how'd i just find out about this? i must live under 2 rocks.

The year of the soy.

Wow I could barely watch it past a minute the faggotry level was so high. Yeah, it's a game, and? See, there is more to this than soy boy faggotry, it's part of this whole media machine where the company and fans are one and there is no line anymore, and one just feeds off of each other's tits and dick, like a futa. They think they are part of this exclusive inclusive thing but they are just pawns for promotion and ((($$$$$$$))).

We need to hack the 23andme database find the genes of these people and erase it somehow.

I wonder what this cucc's T level's are like

DSfEUFQV4AAuMFj.jpg:large

He can certainly grow a beard...
Beardmogs me, i've always wondered, these follicle sensetivity to DHT is shit, why creature like this deserve so thick beard, he has even full underlip coverage, while my beard is patchy. That's just not fair.