Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy 5’5 50 year old balding Manlet tries to act aggressive with me in the gym

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
He’s a fucking twig and he spoke to me very rudely when I asked him if I could take some equipment. I always see him in the gym but his body is never improving he’s just small and skinny.

Worst thing is he’s a simp and always hangs around near the foid section and smiles at foids very awkwardly and they don’t even notice his existence :lul: . Fucking bastard boomer.

give him what he deserves (in video game)

These cucks are the type of dudes who spend thousands on girl’s OFs and inflate women egos. He needs to be publicly lynched.

These cucks are the type of dudes who spend thousands on girl’s OFs and inflate women egos. He needs to be publicly lynched.
1000% he definitely buys ofs to make the foids happy fucking bastard

He’s a fucking twig and he spoke to me very rudely when I asked him if I could take some equipment. I always see him in the gym but his body is never improving he’s just small and skinny.

Worst thing is he’s a simp and always hangs around near the foid section and smiles at foids very awkwardly and they don’t even notice his existence :lul: . Fucking bastard boomer.
words are empty

If he is that weak and he is being a complete cunt

when he is working out with weights

Literally when he has the weights set down go over and take his weights while he is looking at you really slowly

saying with your actions, you cant do shit your a tiny twat, im going to go right in front of you and take these

this will make sure he knows you think he is literal shit

also even if he kicks off just beat him up and pin him down in front of everyone further humiliating the cunt

NORMIES ONLY UNDERSTAND OVERT DISPLAYS OF AGGRESSION AND VIOLENCE THEY OPERATE ON WINDOWS DOS

EVEN WORDS CAN BE MISINTERPRETED, ACTIONS LIKE THESE ARE CLEAR AS DAY

What a poor deluded fool, probably thinks he's in his "prime" while awkwardly simping for those toilets

Ain't no way i'm letting myself live to 50.

Boomer Simps are the wrost

Tell him to make a account here

Just ignore him and minimize interaction. If he's being a dick and disrupting your exercises, then confront him. Otherwise, it's not worth the energy.

50 years old and a manlet, holy fuck how did he didn't rope