Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Southeast Asia

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
Is it the last place on earth where is still easy to get laid? there is a lot of increasing obsession with countries like Thailand and Philippines , why the woman in these countries are so much easier to date than the foids in western world , is poverty the only reason? Why ladies of countries in Latin America like Colombia aren’t targeted like the ones in Southeast Asia ? I heard they make good wives , is it worth to miscigenate and potentially give birth to a Hapa son / daughter ?

It's now or never in SEA marriage wise. Due to Passport Bros the women over there are slowly becoming westernized and the hot ones are becoming single mothers. From videos I've seen Vietnam is already hell. The women there will give you shit just for say "hi" just like in the U.S. I have no ideas what the next safe countries will be but within the next ten years avoid SEA.

All this trouble because our brain are wired for anus and pussy.

Why ladies of countries in Latin America like Colombia aren’t targeted like the ones in Southeast Asia ?
southern european women aren't submissive

I heard they make good wives , is it worth to miscigenate and potentially give birth to a Hapa son / daughter ?
No, women are inherently the same with surface level differences. You're probably already sub5 and you want sons who will not only inherit that, but they will also be half ethnic. Maybe they could survive if you were to move to SEA, but it's such a shithole.

This only works if you're white btw. I'd pass on the racemixxing anyways

Any place that's an overpopulating shithole with more people added than corresponding economic growth will have desperate people looking for some out. The cost of raising a child for 18 years in the USA is like $300k. In the Philippines it's like $20k. A possible model for the future will be rich countries being maintaining by laboring incels who need the money to pay overseas child support for bastard hapas or halfricans.