Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News South Korea's fertility rate falls down even further

Over for those ricecels

No Chad? No sex.

There's being a ricecel

And then there's being a kimchicel

Noodlewhores don't want ricecel babys, they want Aryan genes only.

When the idiots in South Korea are fapping to those K-Pop idiots that look so fake and they will never get with, what do they expect?
That's why the same is happening in Japan. They're fantasizing on anime and too into their work so their fertility dropped too.

Who tf wants to have a baby currently in SK with the coronavirus going around.

Is the lowest of the world

top 4 of the lowest in the world are ricecel countries, this comes to no surprise at all.

Kim needs to takeover the souther part ASAP.

When the idiots in South Korea are fapping to those K-Pop idiots that look so fake and they will never get with, what do they expect?
That's why the same is happening in Japan. They're fantasizing on anime and too into their work so their fertility dropped too.
What's their alternative? Slave 11 hours at work because their country is full of boomers who need pensions, and throw themselves at noodlewhores who will never fuck them? I don't blame them for coping with fake women

Sex is for chad only

What's their alternative? Slave 11 hours at work because their country is full of boomers who need pensions, and throw themselves at noodlewhores who will never fuck them? I don't blame them for coping with fake women

Most developed countries have low fertility rate. South Korea women are more fucking Chang's (and chads) than caring about the local guy. Riots soon.

south korea is a hypercapitalist society where u just wageslave to death. they don't call it Hell Joseon for nothing.

Remind us again why we should care about low birth rates?

Sounds like an absolute hellhole just like the west

It's always about what happens to dee ekonomy, do people want to see more baby ricecels come into this world?

Unsurprisingly the country literally ran by feminists also has the lowest TFR in the world at 0.92
sums it up right there

this is also the country where boys get their dicks cut up at an insanely high rate of 75-80%, despite there being no religious tradition involved

what a surprise that it's cratering fertility cuck city, in the nation where boys literally need to have aesthetically beatiful dicks "just because" and feminists rule with an iron fist

It shows how hard it is for men to get sex basically.

Yeah, we know. That's our daily lives.

But low birth rates are merely a symptom of hypergamy. They should mean nothing to us. We're already excluded from the gene pool. Caring about low birth rates is like caring about what's going to happen to a character in a TV show.

Yeah, we know. That's our daily lives.

But low birth rates are merely a symptom of hypergamy. They should mean nothing to us. We're already excluded from the gene pool. Caring about low birth rates is like caring about what's going to happen to a character in a TV show.
Yeah idc about muh repopulating the world shit I just care about how impossible it is to get sex as a nonchad

Yeah idc about muh repopulating the world shit I just care about how impossible it is to get sex as a nonchad

Fair point. In that respect we could use birth rate as an indicator to see how bad the average man in that part of the world truly has it.

Fair point. In that respect we could use birth rate as an indicator to see how bad the average man in that part of the world truly has it.
Yep. Philippines has a high rate and it's easy to get sex there

It is the fault of the women and arguably the jews; the ricemen have their copes but they did not chose this.

RRRR WHITE COCKU ONLY UUUU

Oh I don't know... maybe and try to not be vocels? The way they act are typical vocels.
Both in South Korea and Japan are more into their work than anything else and say they have no time for romance and or families. That's not a "I can't get a gf/bf." That's a "I don't want to get a gf/bf and rather do other things."

You're going to defend vocels now?

South Korea is a strange country it’s like bootleg Japan. I have never really been a fan of kpop culture myself I think it is really shallow. Women seem to like kpop so that says something about it. South Korea is hanging themselves with this, bad part is the Koreans can’t even do cartoon cope as well as the Japanese. It is just a sad place filled with plastic dolls.

Hopefully they will make Korean Catgirls in the future :feelsautistic:

Kpopmaxxing doesn't lead to kreempee :feelskek:

Oh I don't know... maybe and try to not be vocels? The way they act are typical vocels.
Both in South Korea and Japan are more into their work than anything else and say they have no time for romance and or families. That's not a "I can't get a gf/bf." That's a "I don't want to get a gf/bf and rather do other things."

they really aren't volcel, hypergamy there is almost as bad as here (worse in the case of Japan)

Those rice males say that they "don't want a gf", what they really mean is that that they absolutely want a gf and cannot get one.

Does anyone know how Kpop and doramas have been so successful among teen and young adult women in many many countries?
It seems like a result of (((social engineering))) .

Last edited:
Does anyone know how Kpop and doramas have been so successful among teen and young adult women in many many countries?
It seems like a result of (((social engineering))) .

I don't know about K-Pop, but dramas I think is just because they're dramas.
My mother likes it too, but she grew up on stuff like As The World Turns, but like Korean dramas because they at least a beginning and end unlike most dramas seems to go on forever. So she gets her fix from one show then can move to the next one.
Would assume for teens and young adults it's the same. Never seen that vampire diary show, but I heard it's drama. I would assume the same reason people watch those is why they watch Korean dramas.

K-Pop, I think they just like hearing shit, or they just listen because they wish they looked like the girls in K-Pop and wish they could fuck the guys in K-Pop.
Why else do people usually listen to boy bands in general? Whether N Sync or Backstreet or Boyz to Men or whatever? I think the foids are into them because they like the guys. Same reason I think Brittany Spears got popular. She's not a good singer, her music is catchy, but I think because of how she look is why she even made it big.
That's my theory.

they really aren't volcel, hypergamy there is almost as bad as here (worse in the case of Japan)

Those rice males say that they "don't want a gf", what they really mean is that that they absolutely want a gf and cannot get one.

So it's just one bad cope of saying they rather work than have a gf while having no shame fucking dakimakuras? At least in South Korea that seems very weird with the amount of south korean camgirls that does a lot of slutty and nude crap online, I would expect it shouldn't be hard for them to get any "Rice-Chads", if any even exist, to fuck them as that's most of their only options in Korea.

IMG-20200309-114531.jpg

Fucking boomers smh. Reaping the benefits of patriarchy while claiming to be feminists

That sounds like gigacope tbhngl

Last edited:
Didn't know Korea was that feminist, thought this would just be a western thing
Fucking boomers smh. Reaping the benefits of patriarchy while claiming to be feminists
this makes me so angry. boomers are the driving force behind feminism, yet they do not live by their own standards; instead they are expecting young men to pay for their behaviour and redeem the guilt they feel men as a whole have

also how tf did you make the graphic change to this upright position? on the website it looks like this:
20190909 SK anti feminist gfx large

Last edited:
Didn't know Korea was that feminist, thought this would just be a western thing

this makes me so angry. boomers are the driving force behind feminism, yet they do not live by their own standards; instead they are expecting young men to pay for their behaviour and redeem the guilt they feel men as a whole have

also how tf did you make the graphic change to this upright position? on the website it looks like this: View attachment 214381
I'm on my phone tbh

Given freedom women won't settle for less than Chad, even if it means they never get married & never have kids.

rip to asiacels,only the changs will survive

20 years from now they might look back to the current 0.92 children per woman in her lifetime as high.

Meanwhile the nation of Chad's birthrate (in 2017) 5.8 children per woman.

Tfw North Korea becomes more successful than the south in the long term.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back