Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL South Koreans switching to iphones, ditching samsung

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Most South Koreans are spineless ricecucks. Their society is a ultra lookist, ultra status based ultra consume culture.

And most rice males (yes you read that right) are cucked and a big part of blame too.

676.jpg

PS: My post isnt really shitting on either android phones or iphone, because they're largely identifical in terms of capabilites (as a programmer myself), there's not much an iphone can do that android phones can't, and likewise opposite.

The point is that a lot of South Koreans purchase iphones (a Western brand) as a show-off as a status-chasing tool, like the chinks with their stupid BMWs.

Last edited:
Samsungs cost as much as iPhones now

i use iphone as it's more user friendly imo

Volcel if you're on Android

There's no difference

Samsungs cost as much as iPhones now
The study was about android first timers, making up most users are converting to iphone a lot.

Modern smartphones are pretty comparable in capabilities. There's not much (for 99.999% of users) that iOS can't do over android and vice versa.

Most people buy iphone for the status seeking.

There's plenty of good deal Android phones that have way better price value. 99.99% of users don't need the top grade stuff (much 1000$ more for 5% increase in CPU speed)

Phone wise yes but most people switch for the status
I hate how I'm not able to exploit those dummies like the companies can

Imagine spending so much money just for some normie shit.

My motorola is good, no need for iPhones

The study was about android first timers, making up most users are converting to iphone a lot.

Modern smartphones are pretty comparable in capabilities. There's not much (for 99.999% of users) that iOS can't do over android and vice versa.

Most people buy iphone for the status seeking.

There's plenty of good deal Android phones that have way better price value. 99.99% of users don't need the top grade stuff (much 1000$ more for 5% increase in CPU speed)
i got an iphone way back in the day and another thing is so much is linked to your apple account that switching over once you start buying iphones becomes difficult

i hate all smartphones. they are all cludgy and annoying glitchy

the iphones are slightly less annoying than androids, in exchange for being cucked by apple

Iphones are superior. Capitalism is very blackpilling. People will always choose superior products if they can afford it. Here in curryland no one buys curry made shit. It's either Murican or Chink made stuff.

Are you able to listen to local mp3/flac files that you downloaded from the internet (perhaps side-loaded from a pc)?
Seems that iTunes/Spotify are the main media platforms people use, both paid services.

South Korea is a black-pill central. It is one of the blatantly lookist and materialist societies.

Havent used shitphone 5 since i was in middle school, Worst phone i ever had

only normies care about this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back