Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel South Korean gamers have won against foids (Nimble Neuron versus Megalia)

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
★★
Currently, there are male-hating organizations in Korea and conflicts continue with them.
It was belatedly revealed that skins and various trailers were created by male-hating producers in various Korean-run games.
Eternal Return also had several skins made by male-hating illustrator, and Nimble neuron (Development company of Eternal Return) seems to notice this and try to delete the skin.

There is currently a huge problem with the feminist in the gaming industry in Korea. And these feminist are on the level of taking a picture of them holding a knife at the neck of a random stranger on the bus (https://www.fmkorea.com/1155150794). And photos of aborted fetuses joking they should throw it on the streets for the dogs.

So S.Koreans don't like them. And it was found they put their symbols in a lot of PVs.
And the illustrator for the skins here is a supporter of the Korean feminist. So they are removing it. There are other games that are having to check PVs frame by frame.

fucking Korean sluts need to shut the fuck up and give me blowjob!

Foids mogged in every sports even chess :feelskek:

Screenshot 20231203 024011

lol

South Cuckrea is a complete gynocentric shithole & puppet state of the USA & Israel that should just be annex by North Korea.
South Cuckrea is In my top 5 most hated countries in the world

South Cuckrea is a complete gynocentric shithole & puppet state of the USA & Israel that should just be annex by North Korea.
South Cuckrea is In my top 5 most hated countries in the world
What if they grow less cucked with baby steps such as this one? I support Juche Korea as well (for religious reasons - because they oppose Christianity and LGBT), but Realpolitik is ruthless.

Currently, there are male-hating organizations in Korea and conflicts continue with them.
It was belatedly revealed that skins and various trailers were created by male-hating producers in various Korean-run games.
Eternal Return also had several skins made by male-hating illustrator, and Nimble neuron (Development company of Eternal Return) seems to notice this and try to delete the skin.

There is currently a huge problem with the feminist in the gaming industry in Korea. And these feminist are on the level of taking a picture of them holding a knife at the neck of a random stranger on the bus (https://www.fmkorea.com/1155150794). And photos of aborted fetuses joking they should throw it on the streets for the dogs.

So S.Koreans don't like them. And it was found they put their symbols in a lot of PVs.
And the illustrator for the skins here is a supporter of the Korean feminist. So they are removing it. There are other games that are having to check PVs frame by frame.
ok but idc nigga

they should let north korea handle them

Korean ricecels now decided to stop being cucks kek. Most of them are not still completely blackpilled though.

And these feminist are on the level of taking a picture of them holding a knife at the neck of a random stranger on the bus (https://www.fmkorea.com/1155150794). And photos of aborted fetuses joking they should throw it on the streets for the dogs.
Wow. What (((Cuckerican))) influence does to a people.

The DPRK is the true Korea

they should let north korea handle them
I support the DPRK, but I'm sensible enough to expect total Christian genocide in case the northern king breaks through the DMZ. Are you a commie faggot thinking Reunification to be a peaceful matter? They will drown Seoul in blood.

I'm Himmler-tier, but I understand what it would entail. No idiotic Holocaust denialism on my part. Himmler murdered millions of Jews. This is how history is made.

This is why "supporting the DPRK" doesn't make me frivolous. And the Seoul-régime won't go down without a fight either. They may be cucks, but rich cucks.

What (((Cuckerican))) influence does to a people.
Yes, Christians in the American-occupied Korea destroy ancestral shrines, too. Where Christians step, feminism abounds. No Christianity in Japan or China.

The advantage of looking hight T is that women would never dare to do that to a male in our country, but that pretty boy in Korea look too much soy and soft . She unconsciously know that if the guy find out that her life it's over , at least that is how she interprets the world based on look

The advantage of looking hight T is that women would never dare to do that to a male in our country, but that pretty boy in Korea look too much soy and soft . She unconsciously know that if the guy find out that her life it's over , at least that is how she interprets the world based on look
Schizo talk. Korean women don't see non-Korean men. Japanese and Chinese women are not as deranged while also being of largely the same race. It's due to culture - namely, the American Christian culture. Seoul Koreans had BLM protests, for crying out loud! All import. Because they are a colony.

Native Americans are the most Nordic-looking people in the world, look at George Bush's chiselled jaw, and yet they started all this cuckoldry - because Christianity.

I am just saying that you would not do that to a guy that look a fucking orge but with an effeminate guy you would, I don't care about all that thing
Schizo talk. Korean women don't see non-Korean men. Japanese and Chinese women are not as deranged while also being of largely the same race. It's due to culture - namely, the American Christian culture. Seoul Koreans had BLM protests, for crying out loud! All import. Because they are a colony.

Native Americans are the most Nordic-looking people in the world, look at George Bush's chiselled jaw, and yet they started all this cuckoldry - because Christianity

I support the DPRK, but I'm sensible enough to expect total Christian genocide in case the northern king breaks through the DMZ. Are you a commie faggot thinking Reunification to be a peaceful matter? They will drown Seoul in blood.

I'm Himmler-tier, but I understand what it would entail. No idiotic Holocaust denialism on my part. Himmler murdered millions of Jews. This is how history is made.

This is why "supporting the DPRK" doesn't make me frivolous. And the Seoul-régime won't go down without a fight either. They may be cucks, but rich cucks.

Yes, Christians in the American-occupied Korea destroy ancestral shrines, too. Where Christians step, feminism abounds. No Christianity in Japan or China.
I think it would be pretty funny to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back