Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL South Korea offering Ricecels "dating courses" at university

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
From picking the right partner to coping with breakups, the "Gender and Culture" course at Seoul's Sejong University teaches students the various aspects of dating, love and sex. The class is particularly popular for its dating assignment, in which students are paired with random partners to go on four-hour-long dates.

"There are a fair number of students who come for the dating assignment," said instructor Bae Jeong-weon. "There are students who have never dated before, and there are some who want to create opportunities by dating like this."
Such classes may be necessary. In 2018, a majority of South Koreans aged 20-44 were single and only 26% of the unmarried men and 32% of unmarried women in that age group were in relationships, according to the Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs (KIHSA). Among those who were not dating, 51% of men and 64% of women said they were choosing to remain single.

A growing number of South Koreans are shunning romantic relationships amid economic hardships and societal problems.

https://outline.com/B2YkHm

Jfl PUA

Its about

faces-logo-template-260nw-612724832.jpg

yep look at this ugly moon faced bitch. even at the end of video " teheheeh even if we dont become a couple, we can be friends":feelskek:
190503020351-korea-dating-class-exlarge-169.jpg
ricecel hairmogs my shitty spaghetti hair tbh

Also forgot to add this interesting statistic from the article

Among these, partner violence has soared sharply. Between 2016 and 2018, the number of cases in which a person was assaulted by a romantic partner or date rose from 9,000 to almost 19,000.

silly inkweellls need to respect women more to get a gf :feelskek:

This wont solve anything.

People in the west love Japan and South Korea for how advanced their civilisations are compared to e.g. the United States. But there are so many incels there and volcels, way more than here. Women focusing on their "careers" is even more widespread in these countries.
Inceldom is on the rise

Thank you noodlewhores for going after aryan men and not your own god damn race. A huge chunk of asian men are now fapping alone in their room to hentai while playing League of legends 14 hours a day.

if korean university is anything like my college experience they will not be able to find a partner for this course and get a 0 just like i did which weighed a good 30% or more of the final grade thus making them fail and get kicked out of college

but who knows. asians are all about school and living up to standards. maybe this course will make them feel like it is homework and within a year or two everyone that took the course is a Chang?

They prob stand a chance

I wish my university had had this. It would have been the only way I could have gotten a date. Even though it would have been all fake, I think I would have enjoyed it.

I'll offer courses on which surgeries to get so you can ascend

yep look at this ugly moon faced bitch. even at the end of video " teheheeh even if we dont become a couple, we can be friends":feelskek:
190503020351-korea-dating-class-exlarge-169.jpg
the dating classes are a nice initiative, but she knows with a little luck she could be on a yacht full of ripped white dudes, and acts the part

the dating classes are a nice initiative, but she knows with a little luck she could be on a yacht full of ripped white dudes, and acts the part
She will be “studying and finding herself” in a western country soon enough

They are marketing delusion.

The guys cannot cope with the fact they cannot compete so they delude themselves they're "choosing" to be mgtow.

The foids are just waiting on a guy that appears on their radar; worthy of them, basically 3-4 points above their looks match.

Volcel V nohopecel.

I needed one of these. School neglects social aspects and leaves one to their own devices. Pretty weird considering how they babysit you for 180 days out of the year for 13 years and then expect you to just find your own way afterwards and join the right clubs and cliques.

Fucking soy professors taking people's money for retarded "Dating classes". I'll save all the non kpopmaxed ricecels money in SK with a few words about the dating world: Be tall and attractive.

Last edited: