Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South Korea decleares demographic national emergency

juche necromancer

juche necromancer

신념을 안겨준 김정일장군

jfl at declaring this at 0.6 fertility. Imagine how sick a society must be for every second woman to have a single child on average.

Of course they only impose more gynocentric bullshit measures, disregarding riceceldom and Chad and Stacy deitification.

It's completely over for them regardless, surprised they're even bothering to larp with this 'national emergency' declaration.

Last edited:
So it’s death by feminism or death by immigration

this shit reminds me of the suppression field form HL2

Just bleak all around

They'll blame incels for this

jfl at declaring this at 0.6 fertility. Imagine how sick a society must be for every second woman to have a single child on average.

Of course they only impose more gynocentric bullshit measures, disregarding riceceldom and Chad and Stacy deitification.

It's completely over for them regardless, surprised they're even bothering to larp with this 'national emergency' declaration.
The dumb foids made it worse

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

The dumb foids made it worse
Women don't need sex, the imperative to reproduce is solely on men.

Send in the Curry's!

I didn't expect to see AA here lol

So it’s death by feminism
Quite the opposite

Many Korean men are assholes there

Koreans doing well outside of Korea though in SEA countries etc. Many are moving out.

Ill gladly breed with my bwc i put it in nodlewhoes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OKGdUBaI38

Look at the state of that society, they have to worship their 'idols' at every step of the way.

They have to dress up and fakeupmaxx just to go to the airport because they know they'll be stalked.

Women think their piece of paper that says "womens rights" gives them the power to decide the faith of the world even if it means extinction. "You're not entitled to existing humans". I'd like to see women defend that position in a debate.

Women think their piece of paper that says "womens rights" gives them the power to decide the faith of the world even if it means extinction. "You're not entitled to existing humans". I'd like to see women defend that position in a debate.
It's easily defensible from the atheist POV. Many species went extinct, why would humans be special in that regard?

We'll go extinct in the name of "female liberation"

Mister Shlomo Schekelstein is happy to see that whites and ricecels go extinct

They should send us curries there

It's easily defensible from the atheist POV. Many species went extinct, why would humans be special in that regard?

We'll go extinct in the name of "female liberation"
Well nobody is that much of an atheist. All these redditors go batshit crazy if some hunter kills a white rhino or the polar bears are dying off because of climate change, I don't think they'd use that argument.

Stupid faggots doing faggy dancemoves instead of just procreating with eachother. Autismo Goomba society

Not enough rich tallfag changs to go around?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back