Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill South Korea about to open its boarders

How will this affect JBW maxxers

They've already opened the border to amerimutt troops

not my problem

0.7% ferility? Each woman has 0.7% of a kid?

And South Koreans are biggest cucks to Burgerland, they embraced their degenarate way of life and now they'll die out so Burgerland corporations can profit, explotiong their foids to produce degenerate kpop music.

The Real Korea will free them in due time, only saving grace
Whats better, living under a dicatotr or living under corporate dictatorship.

North Korea has the same problem. The real korea died when the j00s inflatrated that country.

Something that the Japanese tried to prevent, yet everyone attacked them.

I can't this Jew lover. Obnoxious piece of shit

j00s benefiting from North Korea jfl, it helped Palestinian intifidah constantly and it's the most independent nation on Earth.
j00s are behind communism and they love to pay both sides of the confilcts, fun fact George soros finnances both Iran and Hezbollah.

How would j00s benefit from financing a state which does 0 trade with the outside world jfl

They are benfiting from their enslaved east asian state, japan and sk, which are working themselves to death in the name of burgerland gdp growth.
The j00s love war and they always love to control both sides of a conflict. They keep north korea going, so they can create tention between north and south korea so the US has to print more money and send more man to maintain the situation.

@mcmoohyun it's over deathnics will make a shitshow out of your beautiful and orderly country. I hope Kimchicels stop this immediately.

Will geomaxx, they will need my bwc to save their race

Kim needs to hurry with the invasion

And South Koreans are biggest cucks to Burgerland, they embraced their degenarate way of life and now they'll die out so Burgerland corporations can profit, explotiong their foids to produce degenerate kpop music.

No he got it wrong he was say 0.7%, thats not what the statistic is. What he was supposed to say is they have a fertility rate of 0.7.
You need 2.1 fertility rate to stay at the same population, at 0.7 each subsqeunt generation will be only 1/3 the size of the previous. This is worse then the black death was for europe which killed 1/3 of the population

they already instated visa free travel for several european countries

@mcmoohyun it's over deathnics will make a shitshow out of your beautiful and orderly country. I hope Kimchicels stop this immediately.
jfl aren't we already a shithnic rice country. Jokes aside this move was just a matter of time as foids are getting always picky and more men are refusing to betabuxx. You've got to be born as a 6ft+ chang or a bluepilled cuck who can afford for kimchi foids' snobby and shallow lifestyle. We've got nothing to do but this in terms of demographic crisis. SEA subhuman monkeys will flood into this country but this is like some sort of last resort.

Seriously, US vassals are pathetic.

81E dgwkG4L AC UF8941000 QL80

It's not like they have a choice

They will open thei4 borders otherwise they economy collapse

They will import curries sandniggers en masse

I once started read it but stopped. I need to reread it again.
Thank you for the recommendation. I recommend you to read the book about world baking, the auther who wrote it got killed.