Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious South East Asians have lower smv than curries ( no cope)

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Curry being with a western women is rare, but still we have seen exceptions, but I've never seen SEA normie pack avg Western women. It's because they have both brown skin and mongloid features, some curries atleast have fair skin and euro pheno the upper you go in geography of India. What do you think, who has lower smv

SMV deteriorates the further south you go for both races.

yes it's true, tho viets at least cucks slavs

Foids are only attracted to guys like this:

Attachments

• 9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008.jpg
    9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 22
100% yes. Curries mog East Asians as well.

100% yes. Curries mog East Asians as well.
Doubt, EA have higher niche appeal than curries, but if the curry has white skin with 6ft I can see them moggin EA left and right

Doubt, EA have higher niche appeal than curries, but if the curry has white skin with 6ft I can see them moggin EA left and right
East Asians aren't White either. Some have pale skin, they're mostly medium brown. They all start whitening their skin early on.

SEAs are way more subhuman than Indians. The top tier indians arguably even mog Turks and Asians, let alone SEA monkeys.

Curry being with a western women is rare, but still we have seen exceptions, but I've never seen SEA normie pack avg Western women. It's because they have both brown skin and mongloid features, some curries atleast have fair skin and euro pheno the upper you go in geography of India. What do you think, who has lower smv
Any mongoloid is the bottom of the barrel. Southeast asians (darkskin and short) with a pure mongoloid skull are the most fucked out of anyone.

Not true dravidians are bone moggers+forward growth moggera
But do they have more SMV than northern curries that are theoretically more white passing?

Curries also facially mog blacks but have lower smv due to blacks being closer to white height, bigger frames, and bugger dick size/percieved dick size while curries lack dick size, frame, and height and are portrayed as retards by the media while blacks are portrayed as cool.

East Asians aren't White either. Some have pale skin, they're mostly medium brown. They all start whitening their skin early on.
I’m fair skinned but I tan extremely easy

Some can. Most East Asians in their homeland, both men and women lighten their skin very Early. And you can because, you have yellow undertones.

Post your hand
Curries also facially mog blacks but have lower smv due to blacks being closer to white height, bigger frames, and bugger dick size/percieved dick size while curries lack dick size, frame, and height and are portrayed as retards by the media while blacks are portrayed as cool.
Here's a black-passing dravidian with a white GF

Oiiojio

I said I tan easily

Any mongoloid is the bottom of the barrel. Southeast asians (darkskin and short) with a pure mongoloid skull are the most fucked out of anyone.
I mean why do people still argue the truth of it.

Even ugly features have something special to them right? Asian heads moon look like ceramic blobs

If you’re a quapa or hapa who is Filipino half but has white skin is it based for them to say they’re Japanese instead lol

Over for both

beyond cope, currycels are cooked beyond saving

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back