Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South Asian men have a reputation for worshipping white women, but is it true?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
The left column represents women of that race favoring white men, whereas the right column represent men of that race favoring white women.

Indians67%42%
Asians72%49%
Middle Easterners79%54%
Pacific Islanders71%39%

The same can actually be said for South Asian women. While the majority of South Asian women prefer white men (and the minority of South Asian men prefer white women), they still account for the lowest percentage of women that prefer white men.

We can conclude that South Asians are the not white-worshipping race that people seem to think. East Asian men and women prefer white women and men respectively more. Surprisingly, it is Middle Eastern women and men who worship white men and women respectively the most.

Let's put an end to this falsely attributed stereotype to South Asians.

Source: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl....2C_but_women_prefer_whites_far_more_than_men

Last edited:
It's ethnic foids who are obsessed with cumskins, not ethnicels.

Last edited:
Lifefuel! Our race maybe ugly but we ain't as simpy as others!

Are these numbers represent favor over their own race?

@dominic this is proof ethnic foids worship whites far far more so than the men

Lifefuel! Our race maybe ugly but we ain't as simpy as others!
Exactly, all this time other ethnics were projecting their preference for white people hard on us.

Last edited:
I think, India hasn't been totally cucked by the west yet.

infact there's a higher number of indian male white woman (mostly middle aged) couple than indian female white male couple where I live. Although in my uni, its the exact opposite. I think when it comes to marriage indian women prefer to settle with their someone of their own race.

Are these numbers represent favor over their own race?
No, the numbers represent people who favor white people. It was in response to this question: "Not to be racist but which ethnicity do you find to be most attractive?"

Absolutely true.

Your race prefer white women than we do. Your answer is clearly false.

Exactly, all this time other ethnics were projecting their preference for white people hard on us. Look at @PPEcel, he is East Asian yet he believes it is South Asian men who prefer white women more than East Asian men.
Oh shit I meant to say that your data is absolutely true lol, I didn't even consider the way you phrased the title of your post.

LowIQcel moment

Can we stop worshiping dog fucking cracker whores?

Oh shit I meant to say that your data is absolutely true lol, I didn't even consider the way you phrased the title of your post.

LowIQcel moment
Ahhh lol, my bad. I thought you were still arguing the point. Thanks for being honest. It happens, we all have our low IQ moments.
You worship white women the most, as do your women worship white men the most. Tell your own people to stop this if you don't like it. :)

I've said thia before. The hamilton rule always reigns supreme. It's a fact of evolutionary biology. People prefer their kind

Most asian men worship white women tbh

South Asians have complex of inferiority because of their looks.
The more sub human you are, the more you worship the white man.

I want to fuck white women, but I wouldn't ever want to marry a cumskin roastie.

South Asians have complex of inferiority because of their looks.
The more sub human you are, the more you worship the white man.
I'm ugly but I don't worship the white man. Your point is moot.
I want to fuck white women, but I wouldn't ever want to marry a cumskin roastie.
I don't want to have sex with them.

I'm ugly but I don't worship the white man. Your point is moot.
You are coping and lying at yourself.
You will change your face with white face in the blink of eye if you get a chance.

Lifefuel? I guess?
I wonder where these stats change if we were talking about second gen western foids.

You are coping and lying at yourself.
You will change your face with white face in the blink of eye if you get a chance.
Cope.
Lifefuel? I guess?
I wonder where these stats change if we were talking about second gen western foids.
You don't think first gen non-whites are on OKCupid do you...?

I think you would be surprised
Dude, no lol. They don't do that shit. Facebook, maybe but not OKCupid, but then they usually live in their own country and are not using it for dating purposes if they live in the west as first-gens.

Dogpill cope
It's ethnic foids who are obsessed with cumskins, not ethnicels.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
The left column represents women of that race favoring white men, whereas the right column represent men of that race favoring white women.

Indians67%42%
Asians72%49%
Middle Easterners79%54%
Pacific Islanders71%39%

The same can actually be said for South Asian women. While the majority of South Asian women prefer white men (and the minority of South Asian men prefer white women), they still account for the lowest percentage of women that prefer white men.

We can conclude that South Asians are the not white-worshipping race that people seem to think. East Asian men and women prefer white women and men respectively more. Surprisingly, it is Middle Eastern women and men who worship white men and women respectively the most.

Let's put an end to this falsely attributed stereotype to South Asians.

Source: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl....2C_but_women_prefer_whites_far_more_than_men
This still means women of all races prefer white men by a majority

This still means women of all races prefer white men by a majority
But South Asian women are the least white cock chasing of all. Unlike what people are saying here. And it also shows that majority of South Asian men still prefer their own rather than white women like everyone on here claims.

But South Asian women are the least white cock chasing of all. Unlike what people are saying here. And it also shows that majority of South Asian men still prefer their own rather than white women like everyone on here claims.
Wow, only 2/3 of curry whores prefer white males to all others. They are not obsessed with white men at all.

But yeah, the stereotype of males is probably perpetuated by those low inhib bob and vegana simps on social media who will simp to every woman out there cause curryland had tens of millions of more men than women, and they want to escape to the west.

only white gigastacies not random white women

As a ricecel, I'd fuck a white foid but I'd never marry one (not that I could).

I'm in my 30s and after what I've seen all my life, hells no lol. A lot of them just can't help it that they are degenerate and ungraceful. Naturally ungraceful (which likely took generations upon generations of degeneracy for them to get to this point). Overall bad energy and stupid. The vast majority of Asian men in east Asia and even a lot of young Asian American men have the same negative/low down opinion on white foids as I do. Its based on experience for Asian American men and stereotyping for East Asian men (and the stereotype of white foids being degenerate, unpleasant, selfish is mostly true)

Men in general are a lot less racially discriminatory than women are. As long as she is feminine and pleasant. White foids on the other hand, literally remind me of the banshees in world of warcraft. I'm anywhere near them and I just naturally anticipate the antics/sounds that a banshee would make and wanna get away from them.

Last edited:
all ethnics worship whites male or female.

interesting study tbh .
also not surprised to see that over half of the arabs worship whitoids:fuk:
white people get treated like kings when they visit arab countries lol

all ethnics worship whites male or female.
Cope.
interesting study tbh .
also not surprised to see that over half of the arabs worship whitoids:fuk:
white people get treated like kings when they visit arab countries lol
Yeah, it happens in Islamic countries. Meanwhile the same whites commit shootings in mosques ffs.

Even the indian accent is so fucking horrible to listen to. I dont mind any other accent mentioned, but Indian voice is the biggest turn off.

Even the indian accent is so fucking horrible to listen to. I dont mind any other accent mentioned, but Indian voice is the biggest turn off.
Not every man from the Indian subcontinent speaks the same language and there are people with no accent: my father came to America in his mid-20s, from Bangladesh, and he has no noticeable accent, along with many of his friends.

Middle Easterners79%
1597203796_untitled-design-2020-08-12t091055.733.png