Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South africa's catastrophic rape epidemic

it's white men's fault!

blacks should not be allowed to leave africa. shut off all communication with african nations. globally permaban the black race forever no exceptions

black father propagates his inferior physical and mental characteristics and gives it to me. a crime against humanity. genetically blacklist all black individuals + permaban them from society.

Can we just like close off Africa or something? I feel the experiment has proved itself to be a failure

Can we just like close off Africa or something? I feel the experiment has proved itself to be a failure
i went to a private all boy school here and it was full of those overconfident,vocal extremely overt disrespectful obnoxious black kids which i obviously hated although most of my bullies were white guys . 2 of my bullies were aggresive vocal chimps

Last edited:
across races, once you see overt boisterous overconfident prancing peacocks they will be a problem. they are scanning the environment for people to mess with and cronies to join their little hunting party which will hunt those they want to victimize :feelsseriously:. keep your arsehole radar on

I
it's white men's fault!
t is unironically. If you cuckold whites let apartheid as is or holocausted the niggerS(even better), there wouldn't be this problem. But no whites got to believe in (((human rights))), filthy Jewish invention.
blacks should not be allowed to leave africa. shut off all communication with african nations. globally permaban the black race forever no exceptions

black father propagates his inferior physical and mental characteristics and gives it to me. a crime against humanity. genetically blacklist all black individuals + permaban them from society.
Indeed. Same shit should have happened with curryland a few centuries back. I would have been a happy rice farmer instead of a code monkey for Jews

so what im hearing is we need to go there to ascend. they do have some non blacks too, right?

Don’t give a fuck

After watching those and a couple of others (Google's algorithm) I'm now complete sure the blacks will destroy South Africa and civilization as a whole.

After watching those and a couple of others (Google's algorithm) I'm now complete sure the blacks will destroy South Africa and civilization as a whole.
Niggers are incapable of civilization. Notice how the only parts of Africa with civilization was done by Ethiopians and Moors who have caucasoid mixture? Arabs are the reason negroes ever had empires like the mali empire or songhai empire
Even god himself tried that when he made the Sahara desert as a natural barrier :feelskek:

Last edited:
Niggers are incapable of civilization. Notice how the only parts of Africa with civilization was done by Ethiopians and Moors who have caucasoid mixture? Arabs are the reason negroes ever had empires like the mali empire or songhai empire
LoL yeah, that I agree with.
I live in a shithole south american country but South Africa is something else. It's the worst I've seen on jewtube yet.

Will... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

LoL yeah, that I agree with.
I live in a shithole south american country but South Africa is something else. It's the worst I've seen on jewtube yet.
Jeez spic America is a shit hole. The average latino country is more violent and unsafe than the average Mena country. Even fucking Iraq is more safe than Brazil even though they are constantly having to deal with America and Israel and Iran fucking with them
You mean "already have"?
I heard a bunch of Indians in South Africa were killing niggers

Anyone remember this movie? South Africa is the same shithole in real life
Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 28 um 114553

What I would have done from like the year 1900 if I was the ruler in South Africa is a deliberate policy of constantly reducing the black numbers. Except possibly blacks who were notably high IQ, eased up on them and allowed those blacks a semi-autonomous areas.

Many state policies could have been carried out that each one reduced the black population growth until it was into net population decline.

By the time South Africa got under international pressure, it would have been like 8 million whites, 2 million blacks. And at that point the 1 million blacks could have been granted their own semi-autonomous countries, where money spent to their new governments would be tied to family planning to not grow the populations there. And say 1 million blacks were then still in South African white areas, then they could have been made full citizens.

The entire border should have been super heavily patrolled by South African special border police agency.

Those 1 million savage blacks then living in semi-autonomous areas and their population kept in check, they would be living it up, as nature would provide for them. You see how non-cuckery its not just good for whites, but it also is beneficial for blacks.

What I would have done from like the year 1900 if I was the ruler in South Africa is a deliberate policy of constantly reducing the black numbers. Except possibly blacks who were notably high IQ, eased up on them and allowed those blacks a semi-autonomous areas.

Many state policies could have been carried out that each one reduced the black population growth until it was into net population decline.

By the time South Africa got under international pressure, it would have been like 8 million whites, 2 million blacks. And at that point the 1 million blacks could have been granted their own semi-autonomous countries, where money spent to their new governments would be tied to family planning to not grow the populations there. And say 1 million blacks were then still in South African white areas, then they could have been made full citizens.

The entire border should have been super heavily patrolled by South African special border police agency.

Those 1 million savage blacks then living in semi-autonomous areas and their population kept in check, they would be living it up, as nature would provide for them. You see how non-cuckery its not just good for whites, but it also is beneficial for blacks.
That would unironically improve their quality of lives, less crimes, more security, less poverty, less mouths to feed, more abundance in resources, literally less children, foids and men getting brutalized by maniacs. But you know how this goes, for proposing this you are automatically a ''nazi mansplainer'' and if you are white this suggestion is automatically dismissed.

It's hilarious how the libtard commie cocksuckers fill their mouth talking about ''muh progress'' but they are responsible of advocating against logical solutions that would literally fix poverty noticeable, their faggotry literally turns countries into shitholes. See for example how if someone proposed a law so americans stop having 5 bastards children like in china, there would be a massive soycuck outrage both by media and libtards, when in reality this would help against poverty, unemployment, crimes, etc.

That would unironically improve their quality of lives, less crimes, more security, less poverty, less mouths to feed, more abundance in resources, literally less children, foids and men getting brutalized by maniacs. But you know how this goes, for proposing this you are automatically a ''nazi mansplainer'' and if you are white this suggestion is automatically dismissed.

It's hilarious how the libtard commie cocksuckers fill their mouth talking about ''muh progress'' but they are responsible of advocating against logical solutions that would literally fix poverty noticeable, their faggotry literally turns countries into shitholes. See for example how if someone proposed a law so americans stop having 5 bastards children like in china, there would be a massive soycuck outrage both by media and libtards, when in reality this would help against poverty, unemployment, crimes, etc.

Ya that is exactly it. It makes me think they are fake humanitarians since what they are doing is actually making things worse. Their ignorance excuse only goes so far.

Violent maniacs who were hurting other blacks in the semi-autonomous areas the other blacks would probably deal ruthlessly with them. And we could guarantee political stability by always backing up the semi-autonomous governments with our military. While also controlling bad policies through attaching strings to our funding of their governments.

On the other hand in each of these semi-autonomous areas the general direction they wanted to take their Kingdoms would be up to those peoples and their cultures.

Its the same with the rest of Africa, I read 50% of the revenues for African governments on average are from international organizations, mainly foreign aid. So we could put strings on that money for implementing widespread family planning and maintaining net population decline until they hit sustainable levels.

And its the same here like you said, families that are struggling already because of bad genetics, their birthrate can be brought down below replacement, so the problem is gradually going away.

there is a sweetspot how much rape is good enough for a society, not too much but also not too little