Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill South Africans are being exposed to the blackpill and can’t deal with it….

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
IMG 2224

Don’t mind this niggers humble bragging. I heard about some Brocel who took he’s life because he was short(5’3, I’m also 5’3) I just wished he found rehab room or at least I wish I could’ve met him and told him about the blackpill :feelscry: :cryfeels:

I know how it feels to be ridiculed because of your height, face and race. I swear he would’ve been my brocel.

This is why the blue pill is soo dangerous. Now this fucking nigger is trying to get women on behalf of these dead “friend” fuck niggers man.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@Made_In_Azania
@GodspeedPeasant
@darkdoomer

I know you guys aren’t short(lucky mofos) but do you think suicide rate will increase if South Africans are exposed to the blackpill?

Attachments

• IMG_2224.jpeg
    IMG_2224.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 77
My best friend was ridicule :soy::soy: I idly stood by and watched how the normies bullied and ridiculed him.

That’s why I always say don’t be friends with normies, they are a vile species.

Does South Africa have the same black fetishism thats infected America? I feel like its very different over there

Does South Africa have the same black fetishism thats infected America? I feel like its very different over there
I assumed it was different and maybe my personal experiences pertaining to the blackpill were purely anecdotal. It now looks like truecels all go through the same shit, and they are starting to rope. There has been an increase in African users on this forum. The west is still the worst but African is slowly following suit, we’ll end up like Thailand or some shit like that mang

Blackpill wont save you from getting bullied for your height. At least he can rest in peace now

Blackpill wont save you from getting bullied for your height. At least he can rest in peace now
Yeah it won’t save you from getting bullied but it will save you from roping. Once you understand the blackpill, being tormented by normies is expected and you can cope with your situation. I can say with full certainty that if he knew the blackpill, he would still be alive. The bluepill is dangerous for truecels

View attachment 1201707
Don’t mind this niggers humble bragging. I heard about some Brocel who took he’s life because he was short(5’3, I’m also 5’3) I just wished he found rehab room or at least I wish I could’ve met him and told him about the blackpill :feelscry: :cryfeels:

I know how it feels to be ridiculed because of your height, face and race. I swear he would’ve been my brocel.

This is why the blue pill is soo dangerous. Now this fucking nigger is trying to get women on behalf of these dead “friend” fuck niggers man.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@Made_In_Azania
@GodspeedPeasant
@darkdoomer

I know you guys aren’t short(lucky mofos) but do you think suicide rate will increase if South Africans are exposed to the blackpill?
Oh fuck should I translate the whole text but I think you guys get the gist of it

If a large portion of the black population were to be blackpilled

The rape statistics and GBV would double if not triple in a week
The Boers wont be affected given how every girl Zulu, Xhose or Pedi desires a white guy even after what the apartheid Government did to us

These foods ain't loyal, most relationships are betabuxx and they dont leave because of how scary black men are

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back