Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South African Sheboon wants to be white

Bleaching your skin is insane.

She's white cock only btw

Brutal @BlackCel_from_ZA

Negro phenotypes with white complexions do not mix well. They unironically look better with darker skin.

they look uncanny with lighter skin look at albino blacks
Some asians look like lighter skinned blacks too. Might explain why they look so off and uncanny like you said.

But I get what you mean shitty eye orbits, prognathism, wide flat noses, recessed chins

Negro phenotypes with white complexions do not mix well. They unironically look better with darker skin.
Trve, no bleaching for negroid skull and facial features. Most normies geniunely believe that skin color is the only aspect which separates niggers from whites tho jfl.

Trve, no bleaching for negroid skull and facial features. Most normies geniunely believe that skin color is the only aspect which separates niggers from whites tho jfl.
Nah. But they do try to steer attention from things other than skin color and hair texture

Nah. But they do try to steer attention from things other than skin color and hair texture
It's all part of (((their))) agenda, the MSM, in order to justify mass immigration, wants to convince people that niggers are basically melanated crackers, which obviously couldn't be further from the truth, since nigs literally posses homo erectus genes.

@Made in Heaven how does someone look at this and not become prideful of their skin, eye colour? These subhumans literally, want to become us.

@Made in Heaven how does someone look at this and not become prideful of their skin, eye colour? These subhumans literally, want to become us.
Exactly, it's why I can't blame white people for also being prideful. Imagine waking up everyday, and seeing all these shitskins and chinks wanting YOUR skin color, YOUR eye color, YOUR nose shape, YOUR eye shape. It's comedic.

What's funny is that this nigger is STILL ugly, meanwhile, a caucasion with the same skin color as her will look good

Skin bleaching won’t work. Phenotype matters most, and caucasind have type of phenotype and nose shape.

True, those 2 black doctors that were discussing the harms of skin bleaching actually looked cute, despite being dark skinned

Exactly, it's why I can't blame white people for also being prideful. Imagine waking up everyday, and seeing all these shitskins and chinks wanting YOUR skin color, YOUR eye color, YOUR nose shape, YOUR eye shape. It's comedic.
Same. It's completely, natural to feel prideful when literally, the whole world wants to look like you. At least even if not every Arab has white skin or light eyes, we have causcaian noses, eyes, jaws etc. And because, light eyes and white skin are so common among Arabs we don't worship white features as much as chinks or blacks. And even, if we did it's not pathetic, because, Arabs who are white passing/have light colouring don't have an White DNA, so it's not cucked unlike, Asians or nigs worshiping Blue eyes for example.

In a lot of nigger countries, Niggers shamelessly try to lighten their lips with surgery or coloured lip balm
IMG 20240616 022932
This is considered very attractive there, and There's no "muh media conditioning" the right pic looks much better simply, because, dark/brown stuff is associated with shit/trash. While, white/light features are seen as angelic.

I was born with very red red lips, but unlike, niggers mine is two toned hence, it's causcasian looking, my upper lip isn't black like this Nigger. it looks like those pretty boy lips, but even a lot of whites don't have it naturally, that's why those guys wear coloured lip balm. When I saw this for the first time even, I couldn't help but feel extremely proud.

Imagine, how whites feel when almost every one of them has white skin, light eyes and hair, double eyelids, best eye shape, best jaw and best almost everything.
No wonder they don't like Niggers/shitskins. They don't want their descendents to loose those features, by mixing with mongrels.
What's funny is that this nigger is STILL ugly, meanwhile, a caucasion with the same skin color as her will look good
I don't Know what it is with nigs/chinks thinking it's just Colouring that separates them from causcasians. Even Asians like to try on the Blue eye filter and delusionmaxx by thinking that it's Just their eye colour keeping them from looking like WHITU.

Same. It's completely, natural to feel prideful when literally, the whole world wants to look like you. At least even if not every Arab has white skin or light eyes, we have causcaian noses, eyes, jaws etc. And because, light eyes and white skin are so common among Arabs we don't worship white features as much as chinks or blacks. And even, if we did it's not pathetic, because, Arabs who are white passing/have light colouring don't have an White DNA, so it's not cucked unlike, Asians or nigs worshiping Blue eyes for example.

In a lot of nigger countries, Niggers shamelessly try to lighten their lips with surgery or coloured lip balm
View attachment 1180182
This is considered very attractive there, and There's no "muh media conditioning" the right pic looks much better simply, because, dark/brown stuff is associated with shit/trash. While, white/light features are seen as angelic.

I was born with very red red lips, but unlike, niggers mine is two toned hence, it's causcasian looking, my upper lip isn't black like this Nigger. it looks like those pretty boy lips, but even a lot of whites don't have it naturally, that's why those guys wear coloured lip balm. When I saw this for the first time even, I couldn't help but feel extremely proud.

Imagine, how whites feel when almost every one of them has white skin, light eyes and hair, double eyelids, best eye shape, best jaw and best almost everything.
No wonder they don't like Niggers/shitskins. They don't want their descendents to loose those features, by mixing with mongrels.
So true, its all about bones bones bones. Skin color can look good if you have good (caucasion) bones

I don't Know what it is with nigs/chinks thinking it's just Colouring that separates them from causcasians. Even Asians like to try on the Blue eye filter and delusionmaxx by thinking that it's Just their eye colour keeping them from looking like WHITU.
It's cope as always, that's why It's easy to change your hair, eye, and skin color with hair dye, or contact lenses, or skin bleaching

Aside from surergy, it's FAR harder to change your bones

It's cope as always, that's why It's easy to change your hair, eye, and skin color with hair dye, or contact lenses, or skin bleaching

Aside from surergy, it's FAR harder to change your
I guess when that cope runs out they rope. At least Asians that is. Niggers are low IQ, and will keep coping.

Last edited:
I guess when that cope runs out they rope. At least Asians they is. Niggers are low IQ, and will keep coping.
I just cope with this forum. And at least I have fair skin in the winter.

Plus if I were born any other race I wouldn’t be on here, I’m not defective as an individual.

@zerozerozero White boy summer in SA for bleaching? :feelshehe:

@zerozerozero White boy summer in SA for bleaching? :feelshehe:
It depends on how much white DNA the sheboon has to start with. In the US they have 25-30% white DNA on average, and yet, the children look mixed. Blacks only start looking white when they have 75-80% white blood.

It depends on how much white DNA the sheboon has to start with. In the US they have 25-30% white DNA on average, and yet, the children look mixed. Blacks only start looking white when they have 75-80% white blood.
Yeah it’s very hard for a Black to look White, even harder than someone with Rice genetics imo.

It’s because they’re so different genetically & phenotypically, I mean they cluster so far away from every other race & don’t have any of the shared phenotypically similarities Eurasians vaguely share.

@Rabbi Schneerson

Yeah it’s very hard for a Black to look White, even harder than someone with Rice genetics imo.

It’s because they’re so different genetically & phenotypically, I mean they cluster so far away from every other race & don’t have any of the shared phenotypically similarities Eurasians vaguely share.

@Rabbi Schneerson
Which is why I would rather be an Arab with darker features then, a Kyrgyz or an Afghan hazara with blue eyes. Despite, the fact that these chinks have light eyes because, of their Iranian DNA they are still jealous of causcasians/pashtuns, and get surgery. This should prove that mongoloid self hatred is completely genetic.