Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill South Africa is literally RACEPILL the country.

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
South Africa was a black majority country that was ruled by whites for a long time. Now I will say that chads are there own race and there are incels and chads in every race, but we must acknowledge that the white race has the most chads. If you don’t believe this you are truly coping. If you ever travel to africa you will see some of the ugliest people in the world. There are some really beautiful Africans but there are way more ugly ones.

I don’t like the the term “JBW” but I understand the idea of why people say it. A lot African men have recessed Jawlines. West African men tend to have really wide noses which is considered unattractive. East Africans are probably the most attractive blacks in Africa. If you are going to find a Tyrone in Africa he is most likely going to be from Ethiopia or Eritrea. If he is from a Eritrea he is basically just a white boy dipped in chocolate.

Cope blacks are thugmaxxed BBCs

South Africa was empty when the Dutch showed up and turned it into a civilization.

Only then did the niggers swarm it looking for food and work...

Ikr, South Africa and Zimbabwe show the corrosive effect of putting niggers in power

South Africa was a black majority country that was ruled by whites for a long time. Now I will say that chads are there own race and there are incels and chads in every race, but we must acknowledge that the white race has the most chads. If you don’t believe this you are truly coping. If you ever travel to africa you will see some of the ugliest people in the world. There are some really beautiful Africans but there are way more ugly ones.

I don’t like the the term “JBW” but I understand the idea of why people say it. A lot African men have recessed Jawlines. West African men tend to have really wide noses which is considered unattractive. East Africans are probably the most attractive blacks in Africa. If you are going to find a Tyrone in Africa he is most likely going to be from Ethiopia or Eritrea. If he is from a Eritrea he is basically just a white boy dipped in chocolate.
East africans have wide noses. They only have 'looser' hair curls and some even are darker than other Africans anyway.