Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Source of my happiness

Yume

Yume

Greycel
I made another thread asking if people are happy and was met with a lot of questions asking how am I happy? And so I thought more on it, and think I have come up with a good way to explain my happiness.

Society thrives on selling people false dreams, from a young age the successful american dream is taught as getting a good education, a good job, and buying a house, and providing for a loving family. It's only natural that the same dream can't fulfill different people, and pursuing something you really don't want can be the root of unhappiness. Social media is the newest & biggest platform for selling these false dreams, this reflects in things like depression, suicide, etc all rising as social media's prevalence increased. These false dreams are also changing with social media, the dream has changed from building a family, to being attractive, partying, traveling, its all to make others envious of this new age dream that they don't have. Not everyone can have these things or live these lifestyles, I've realized and accepted that a very long time ago. Once I realized that, I also realized it doesn't take much at all to have the world you want.

Differentiating from a false dream and my true dream, and pursuing that true dream has made me feel at peace with myself, and this brings happiness to me.

So you want to isolate yourself from everything and be a rogue buddist monk !!! Well if it makes you happy and not suicidal bro it's your call.

What is your true dream? To become the pokemon master?

So you want to isolate yourself from everything and be a rogue buddist monk !!! Well if it makes you happy and not suicidal bro it's your call.

"Everything" is only relative to your mindset. There is a trend with people that seem to have "everything" killing themselves or falling into drug abuse, and you wonder why? Why are they unhappy?

"Everything" is only relative to your mindset. There is a trend with people that seem to have "everything" killing themselves or falling into drug abuse, and you wonder why? Why are they unhappy?
Incels are the ones who are killing themselfs because they got nothing, if we had everything we wouldn't need so many copes to avoid suicide. People who legit have everything or even people who have more than ''us'' are always happy.

They have nothing to strive for, when you have everything available to you; it can lead to lack of drive; nothing to look forward to. In a sense, a challenge to overcome or goal to work towards. Then they might come to realize that ppl only hang around 'em because of their status/money or they're seen as a disappointment in the eyes of their parents.

Incels have the same issue of sorts, knowing that what we want is unobtainable, we cannot get what we want no matter what we do, sex in the one sense or a woman that actually loves you for you & genuinely wants to be with you.

If you're ugly or come across as awkward ppl treat you like shit as everyone is constantly cross checking each other to see where you VS them fit into the social hierarchy; they outrank you? Then why would they treat you with the same respect they expect.

Ppl love to shit on others to feel like they've ranked up rather than actually work on themselves without resorting to putting others down to feel powerful.

The happiest ppl are either blue pilled fantasy land dreamers, low iq ppl that are accepted as part of a group or psychopaths/sociopaths that get off on bossing others around or genuinely making the lives of others miserable (think career CEO/upper management whackjobs) that have to pay sex workers to treat them like a slave or some shit because that becomes a kink for them as; in everyday life no one dares defy or dominate them. Everything is a power play, rich ppl don't love money; they love the power it has over others.

Sane wealthy ppl like being able to do what they want rather than burning their life away to pay bills, probably to the disappointment of their family if they live the playboy lifestyle.

To be fair; if you started with nothing, you'll probably appreciate what you end up with if you become rich but more often than not this type of person is the driven psychopath that doesn't know how to get off the treadmill even when they're able to.

On the other end we have someone born into wealth that doesn't understand how lucky they were to be in their position & finds everything dull so most likely needs to do illegal shit to get a thrill. These types usually become narcissists thinking everyone is there to serve them or just plain fucked up 'cos of their parents forcing them to live up to their expectations.

Last edited:
dont really understand why you post here if your " happy " with your inceldom then tbh.

psychopaths/sociopaths that get off on bossing others around or genuinely making the lives of others miserable (think career CEO/upper management whackjobs) that have to pay sex workers to treat them like a slave or some shit because that becomes a kink for them as; in everyday life no one dares defy or dominate them.
It should be legal to kill these kinds of people honestly, they're just leeching happiness and fulfillment off of everyone else.

It should be legal to kill these kinds of people honestly, they're just leeching happiness and fulfillment off of everyone else.
Oh absolutely, a big part of why the world is as fucked as it is; these types are all the big corp owners, multiple property owners, board members, politicians, bankers.

They rise to the top of every industry, feeding off of others misery then raise their kids to hold the same selfish, parasitic, psychotic world view. These ppl would be serial killers if they didn't happen to fall into their chosen field where everyday they get the self satisfaction of power mogging others.

Ever wonder why companies like EA keep fucking up so bad? It's because these types wait for passionate, free thinking types to create something that becomes successfull then they swoop in with their money; buy it out & milk it until the Cow is dry & discard it for the next trend.

They're so delusional they'd rather force everyone to like/dislike what they deem as good or bad than give the ppl what they actually want. When they screw up enough they'll cite that they're standing down from their position to pursue new challenges and go to some other company to hang around just long enough until their fuck ups can no longer go unchecked & the cycle repeats.

It's who you know, not what you know.