Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel sounds like a conspiracy theory

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
in these times where people seem to be obsessed with sexuality, and sexuality is the central theme of politics and artistic expressions.

those who can't get sex are cloistered in these forums talking to each other about the same shit, while they are being watched by stalkers and government agencies.
and of course, you must be here because you can't express those ideas on other websites without receiving some punishment.

youtube deleted this video I uploaded with subtitled recordings of rodger, because "it promotes violent criminal organizations".

when i search for information about incels in google i find as main results some biased notes relating incels with murders and terrorism, in contrast with bing (there is a clear intention by google to promote those ideas)
the concept is intentionally stigmatized, and censored on websites such as youtube, reddit and discord
it's like a bunch of powerful people want to see you rotting here.:smonk::feelsLSD::smonk::feelsLSD:
:feelsLSD::smonk:

social media is cucked because they censor real problems in our society and promotes globohomo bullshit instead :fuk:

i'm glad this forum exists tbh

powerful people want to see you rotting here
That's right.
Funny enough, leftists with all their sexual liberation (read: degeneracy) are not sensual people that attract others.
Sorry for a digression, I wanted to get it out of the system.

when i search for information about incels in google i find as main results some biased notes relating incels with murders and terrorism, in contrast with bing (there is a clear intention by google to promote those ideas)
yes, sergey brin even said himself he identifies as a refugee and he values politically correct censorship even more than shekels

That's right.
Funny enough, leftists with all their sexual liberation (read: degeneracy) are not sensual people that attract others.
Sorry for a digression, I wanted to get it out of the system.
Leftist women today are more and more ugly. Notice that? While conservative women remain attractive. Of course hard to measure any of this, but I think it's worth mentioning. Regardless, it's all foid worship.
youtube, reddit and discord
it's like a bunch of powerful people want to see you rotting here.:smonk::feelsLSD::smonk::feelsLSD:
:feelsLSD::smonk:

All super leftist places. We are post-conservstives.