Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Souless society of singapore

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
In this perpetual cycle, individuals find themselves laboring well into their late years, solely to ensure their own sustenance, marriage, and the upbringing of their children. I, however, adamantly reject this path, i yearn to spend my money on personal desire. This soulless society of singapore, wherein each individual awakens at the early hour to engage in loathed job. Once I have earned enough money, my ultimate aspiration is to return to curryland , where I can do my favorite things. :feelscry:

catch a flight to Ecuador and hop the US-mexico bordor like everyone else is doing nowadays.In NYC they're literally giving illegal migrants who came here $1000 prepaid debit cards and free shelter and food at 5 star hotels.It's complete chaos right now.

Last edited:
catch a flight to Ecuador and hop the US-mexico bordor like everyone else is doing nowadays.In NYC they're literally giving illegal migrants who came here $1000 prepaid debit cards and free shelter and food at 5 star hotels.It's complete chaos right now.
Fuck good thing

East Asian 'cultures' revolve around the "self" and nothing about other people. I've seen a "wisdom post" from a old man here and all he talked about was "buy a car?buy a house?".

East Asian 'cultures' revolve around the "self" and nothing about other people. I've seen a "wisdom post" from a old man here and all he talked about was "buy a car?buy a house?".
Yea, iam also part of it :feelscry:

In this perpetual cycle, individuals find themselves laboring well into their late years, solely to ensure their own sustenance, marriage, and the upbringing of their children. I, however, adamantly reject this path, i yearn to spend my money on personal desire. This soulless society of singapore, wherein each individual awakens at the early hour to engage in loathed job. Once I have earned enough money, my ultimate aspiration is to return to curryland , where I can do my favorite things. :feelscry:
holy fuck you are in singapore?
is anal sex still banned?

Fuck SEAniggers countries. I hope they conquer by European.

yeah thats so interesting
people in west think your country paradise
cuz school system and shit
but bruh when bestgore was still up, we would see videos from your place
its not all that, lets put it like that LOL
I had no idea about that, but honestly, the education system here sucks. They put way too much emphasis on education. Singapore is actually one of the few countries that excels in the Pisa test. Teenagers here only focus on studying, and on top of that, we have to dedicate time to co-curricular activities. But hey, at least school fees are heavily subsidised, which is great because even students from low-income families can afford education here. I guess it's just the way East Asian education systems are.

I had no idea about that, but honestly, the education system here sucks. They put way too much emphasis on education. Singapore is actually one of the few countries that excels in the Pisa test. Teenagers here only focus on studying, and on top of that, we have to dedicate time to co-curricular activities. But hey, at least school fees are heavily subsidised, which is great because even students from low-income families can afford education here. I guess it's just the way East Asian education systems are.
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: you must be very high iq then

Agree, they should enslave us curries and gooks.
Fuck colonisation, but ironically colonization for sgp and hkg benefited it. We got a welfare system and a world class media industry that produced actual stars like Jackie Chan. The culture literally turned more cracker worshipping after colonization

Fuck colonisation, but ironically colonization for sgp and hkg benefited it. We got a welfare system and a world class media industry that produced actual stars like Jackie Chan. The culture literally turned more cracker worshipping after colonization
True, but it also made noodle whores are still chasing cumskins. However, singapore had tremendously benefited through which turn this shithole of country into economic hub, if not for the British intervention, singapore would also be one of the China’s pond. English language also helped singapore to further improve in economic roles.

East Asian got nice culture, unironically, I would like them to keep practicing and protect their own culture from west, now due to western media influence in singapore, their culture is slowly fading away due to the youngsters not showing interest Innit. I wished they could care about it.