Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Soulcrushing memories that you relive over and over again

• Thread starter Deleted member 16713
  • Start date
Deleted member 16713

Deleted member 16713

Just another lost soul
-
Hi boyos

So threads talking about the moment you knew it's over has been overdone, so I'm just looking for some maybe lesser memories you guys have that still pain you years after - soulcrushing memories. So here's one of mine:

Years ago in my early 20s I went with my family (mother, father, and brother) to Hawaii on a vacation and we stayed a 5 star resort for maybe a week. Every morning we ate at the breakfast buffet and we'd have the same receptionist greet us every time. She was an early 20s foid - an island Stacy about 5'1 and skinny. My family would make small talk to her every day.

So that's the context. On the last day... we told her that we're leaving back home, and then had some photos taken for memories and all that shit. My parents are first to leave and say their farewells, and then my brother, and finally me. My brother says bye to the foid, and SHE ASKED FOR HIS SOCIAL MEDIA handles. At that point I was thinking "ok well it makes sense as he's at the age he probably has social media", but then when I said bye she just waved and... nothing.

Over. That's a wrap. The entire vacation ruined right there. I realised much earlier in life, but that moment lead me to writing my suicide note that same night. I chickened out of course, but the damage was done. These are the kind of memories that stay with you and remind you that you'll never be good enough and that your chances of living a happy life are non-existent and you aren't shit to foids and never will be. My brother isn't even a Chad. He's also 5'7, but the thing with Hapas is that you can luck out and have a Chadlite face if you don't look too Asian (obviously not the case for me).

Game over lads.

-My mom telling my 6'1 brother that she wishes my 5'6 dad was as tall as him.

-Often getting beat or bullied by my cousins, all who mog me. Remember one cousin use to prevent me from playing the nintendo 64 after kindergarten.

-General memory is one of how puberty barely changed me physically and made me introverted as fuck

Your brother must have some chad features while you got the truecel genetics.

Learning not to trust anyone through bad experiences with every single "friend" i have made.

Too many to count. When you're truly hideous you have constant reminders that you're subhuman,so you don't forget.

Also
Learning not to trust anyone through bad experiences with every single "friend" i have made.

-Often getting beat or bullied by my cousins, all who mog me. Remember one cousin use to prevent me from playing the nintendo 64 after kindergarten.

-General memory is one of how puberty barely changed me physically and made me introverted as fuck
My puberty barely changed me and I'm 24 but look 16.

So that's the context. On the last day... we told her that we're leaving back home, and then had some photos taken for memories and all that shit. My parents are first to leave and say their farewells, and then my brother, and finally me. My brother says bye to the foid, and SHE ASKED FOR HIS SOCIAL MEDIA handles. At that point I was thinking "ok well it makes sense as he's at the age he probably has social media", but then when I said bye she just waved and... nothing.

doesn't get anymore brutal than this

I don't think I could survive with a chad brother.

Getting mogged by a younger brother like that is beyond brutal. Getting cucked by one around a girl you like is a whole different universe of suicide fuel. Did you snoop on your brothers social media page to find that girl on his friends list?

doesn't get anymore brutal than this

That's the reality of my life man. Been on empty for a while now.

Getting mogged by a younger brother like that is beyond brutal. Getting cucked by one around a girl you like is a whole different universe of suicide fuel. Did you snoop on your brothers social media page to find that girl on his friends list?

Yup. They added and followed each other later that day and liked each others' photos. Sui fuel. I could've dropped dead that same night and the foid wouldn't even think twice. If you don't have a good face, then it's game over. You lost the genetic lottery and don't register to foids.

I'm almost 30 and from events like this and my experience, I always knew it's all about the face. If you have a good face it's not over for you, with the exception of being a turbo. Depends where you're from but turbo manlets in my country is probably like sub 5'5. But my maxilla is recessed so I need a re-roll. If you're hapa and don't look like Mike Shinoda, it's over.

Going to my cousin's wedding and waiting outside the church in line to meet his new in laws. Everyone in front of me shook hands or hugged and kissed them on their cheek but when the females saw me they looked totally horrified and turned away.
I was humiliated in front of everyone and left immediately. I walked 10 miles home alone, I couldn't face the reception and disco. My parents were upset that I'd left but just accused me of being over sensitive.

My puberty barely changed me and I'm 24 but look 16.
i hate this one
this is me IRL so much
Few months ago, I ran into some guy i used to know in 8th grade, and my god, he had changed so much. Height, bones, even the shape of his skull and face, i didn't even recognize him. Funnily he recognized me, saying i still looked the same:feelsrope:

Going to my cousin's wedding and waiting outside the church in line to meet his new in laws. Everyone in front of me shook hands or hugged and kissed them on their cheek but when the females saw me they looked totally horrified and turned away.
I was humiliated in front of everyone and left immediately. I walked 10 miles home alone, I couldn't face the reception and disco. My parents were upset that I'd left but just accused me of being over sensitive.

:feelsree: Terrible

At work we have a Becky who started recently and when she arrives in the morning she sometimes hugs my Chad coworker but of course doesn't even greet me. It's death being a cel :feelsrope:

Brutal story. Redditors will say you overreacted but imagine if the genders were reversed. Imagine if some chad hotel worker asked for stacy's social media but ignored her fat sister. The huge outpouring of sympathy from cuckit for the fat sister and the "don't feel ashamed, ur a KWEEN" type comments would be unmeasurable. They should give us the same courtesy.

An incident in my life that will always leave a scar was the time when this 6/10 Latina foid coworker was leaving the company and she hugged all the other employees goodbye, but only gave me a handshake. As if I needed yet another brutal reminder that I was different, the otherkin.

Every interaction I’ve had with a foid my age since middle school has been awkward, uncomfortable, or humiliating.

That would piss me off if someone blocked me from vidya tbh, very mean

This moment isn't soulcrushing but the way it makes me feel afterwards is and that is why I relieve it over and over again.
1) Written this down before in detail so I'll make it brief: I was in middle school. We went on a field trip. A girl complimented me on my attire and then we chatted the rest of the day. We didn't just talk to fill air. We have full length discussions. I must have been like 12 or 13 or something.

So fast forward 20+ years and that was the only time in my life that I've talked to a female like that. Girls just don't talk to me at all and even if I try my hardest to initiate and engage in conversation they just ignore me or give me one word responses. What happened with me and that girl was different. We were laughing. It was back and forth dialogue like a fucking movie. She ended it with saying she wanted to talk again sometime and I believed her. It was genuine. And the fact that I haven't had that same feeling ever since just makes me hate the rest of my life. What did I do wrong? Why did I have to be born ugly?

And then I just hate my entire being. I want to go back. Back when I was young and back to that time. That perfect little girl laughing at my jokes and sitting next to me.