Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Soulartemis vs Allblueeeee typing competition (Who is the bigger nerd ?) Fast typers GTFIH

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Who is the bigger nerd?

Site: www.10fastfingers.com

Currently, I am leading with 155 Words Per Minute. Soulartemis is at 153 WPM.

@soulartemis = Asian
@Allblueeeee = Half Asian (Turkish)

I am waiting for Soular's response.
Only Videos count, so screenshots anymore but I'll accept the 153 WPM.

Soulartemis = 153 (-2)

Allblueeee= 155wpm (+2)

Judge= @speedtypingincel

Mogs my 70 WPM.

@Nothingness how fast can you type

He made a better one with 151 wpm and 93% acc. I'm not sure if he's up for a challenge to beat you.
Firefox 2019 12 30 18 04 52

@soulartemis You have one month to beat his record (or for him to beat you). Both of you should post your best scores within the next 36 hours (starting time counts as this comment).
Let the game commence!

Last edited:
He made a better one with 151 wpm and 93% acc. I'm not sure if he's up for a challenge to beat you.
View attachment 183168
@soulartemis You have 36 hours to beat his record (or for him to beat you). Both of you should post your best scores within the next 36 hours (starting time counts as this comment).
Let the game commence!
DId i win

JFL at you scrubs.

154WPM master race.

View attachment 183168
@soulartemis You have 36 hours to beat his record (or for him to beat you). Both of you should post your best scores within the next 36 hours (starting time counts as this comment).
Let the game commence!

I don't have to beat him as I mog him in both screenshots he posted, WPM-wise as well as in ACC. :feelzez:
I am waiting for your MOG @soulartemis

BTW: 36 hours might be too short as we are both studying (I guess he does also) and sometimes it happens that I am not active for 1 week. If you manage to mog your opponent, just post it here and keep this thread alive forever.:feelsthink::banhammer::fire:

I don't have to beat him as I mog him in both screenshots he posted, WPM-wise as well as in ACC. :feelzez:
I am waiting for your MOG @soulartemis

BTW: 36 hours might be too short as we are both studying (I guess he does also) and sometimes it happens that I am not active for 1 week. If you manage to mog your opponent, just post it here and keep this thread alive forever.:feelsthink::banhammer::fire:
I changed it to 1 month.

I knew you would type slow tbh i get this perception of you as a guy who thinks and takes time before he lets something from his mouth.
Oh yeas i think a lot.

Last edited:
Holy shit. GG.
What ya think made u fast in typing? For me it was mostly because of playing vidya with text chat. You must be probably chatting :chad: a lot if u didnt play video games in your teenage years.
I grew up with the internet since age 3, i remember being on wordpress all the time at age 5, i played RPGs such as club penguin and runescape from ages 5-8, was active on meebo chatrooms on age 5-6 a lot, etc. and basically spent the majority of my life on the internet, hours per day for years and years of my life. it's a good cope/replacement for real life ngl

I grew up with the internet since age 3, i remember being on wordpress all the time at age 5, i played RPGs such as club penguin and runescape from ages 5-8, was active on meebo chatrooms on age 5-6 a lot, etc. and basically spent the majority of my life on the internet, hours per day for years and years of my life. it's a good cope/replacement for real life ngl

I see. Why don't you keep practicing and become a 200wpm typer? I am seriously impressed by your 160 wpm in advanced mode as I can only type about 140wpm in that mode which is very normal. Usually, you type 20-30 words less than in the normal mode. I think you would make it easily to 180 wpm in the normal mode :feelsokman:

I see. Why don't you keep practicing and become a 200wpm typer? I am seriously impressed by your 160 wpm in advanced mode as I can only type about 140wpm in that mode which is very normal. Usually, you type 20-30 words less than in the normal mode. I think you would make it easily to 180 wpm in the normal mode :feelsokman:
my top wpm ever reached (in typeracer) was 180wpm actually

my top wpm ever reached (in typeracer) was 180wpm actually

typeracer is bullshit. My record there was also 200 wpm or so. Typeracer has some rly easy and short texts so it's not really reliable. 10ff is the most legit site for measuring typing speed.

I am more amazed by your 160wpm in advanced mode. People that type 200wpm in the normal mode do not even manage to get 160wpm in advanced mode tbh

Last edited:
typeracer is bullshit. My record there was also 200 wpm or so. Typeracer has some rly easy and short texts so it's not really reliable. 10ff is the most legit site for measuring typing speed.

I am more amazed by your 160wpm in advanced mode. People that type 200wpm in the normal mode do not even manage to get 160wpm in advanced mode tbh
really? why is advanced mode so much harder supposedly?

My highest was 160 in high school. Might try this at home

Mfw there are cels here with 150+ wpm and I’m hard stuck at 90~ :feelsrope:

fuck i can only do 43. i am trucel unlike all these chads here

really? why is advanced mode so much harder supposedly?

just look at the top10 in the last 24h. The first ranked on that site has 150 wpm in advanced mode.
Do you use shift for big letters?